6 - 7 December 2017
Connecting cell and gene therapy leaders to drive manufacturing and commercialisation through direct access to innovative discovery, product development and regulatory know-how
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Cell Therapy Manufacturing and Gene Therapy Congress
Cell Therapy Highlights 2016
A very big thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 event; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Relive the evening drinks in our video snippet, or if you couldn’t make it, see what you missed out on and hopefully we’ll see you next year.
Here's what some of our attendees had to say....
Great listening to all top CART manufacturers at a single session!
Great organization, major actors in the field present, very interesting congress to attend!
Good quality, organisation excellent, excellent location. excellent pre- and post-congress workshops
Network over 2 days with cell and gene therapy industry decision makers
Highlight's from the 2016 event
Top talks from pioneering speakers
- Latest updates from 70+ global industry speakers:
- Manufacturing capabilities and analytical strategies with presentations from GenSight Biologics, Athersys, Celgene and bluebird bio
- Stringent cold chain and process automation strategies with feedback from Cell Medica, Calimmune, GSK and Opexa
- Preclinical studies acceleration and products push into the clinic with case studies from CellProthera, Great OrmondStreet and Newcastle University
- Successful clinical strategies and regulatory intelligence for effi cient development with benchmarking opportunities from Yale University, KiadisPharma and Txcell
- Successful CAR-T strategies directly from Novartis, Juno and Cellectis
- The latest regulatory updates and processes with feedback on expedited programs in the EU, US and Japan
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Non-spirited Christmas Drinks Reception, included:
- Festive food and drink stalls;
- A live rock band;
- And un-festive games
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Collaboration zones
Extended learning opportunities
- Three additional workshops looking at exosomes, comparability and potency assays
- Benefit from two on demand webinars from two of the event speakers:
- Comparability for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products by Christopher A Bravery, Director, Consulting on Advanced Biologicals. Get your webinar recording here
- Step wise strategy for process development and automating cell therapy manufacturing by Ohad Karnieli, Co-founder and CTO of Karnieli Ltd; and Cell therapy consulting and the CEO of Biotech www.at-vio.com. Get your webinar recording here
Inspirational Speaker - Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Closing Plenary Session: The Eulogy of Toby Peach
I was born on 18th December 1988. I dressed up as a bandicoot once. I wasdiagnosed with cancer 2,102,000 minutes ago…
One in two ofus will experience cancer first-hand and now Toby Peach brings this universalissue to the stage. The Eulogy of Toby Peach is the story of his journey withHodgkin’s Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymph nodes that he faced at the age of 19and again at 21. Toby didn’t know what cancer was, what happens when it’streated and the effects it can have. A Eulogy is a celebration of life - wewill all need one; Toby is just delivering his now.
Join Toby as he enters the (not so) exclusive Cancer Club; samplechemotherapy cocktails, select the perfect funeral playlist and marvel at WillyWonka’s life-saving stem cell machine. From diagnosis to remission, relapse andtreatment, experience a young man's journey with cancer in this honest,fascinating and inspiring exploration of modern science and the wonders of thehuman body. The Eulogy of Toby Peach is a discovery of self-mortality and thisoriginal piece explores a true story and an important and difficult subject ina refreshing, insightful and humorous way
Do you have a new or unique product you wish to discuss and demo?
To take part in the Live Labs demonstration tours and to showcase a product or service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.