27 - 30 March 2017
Bringing you ongoing access to innovative discovery, product development and regulatory know how for Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing
The Digital Week programme, a week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINARS
DIGITAL WEEK KEY TOPICS
- Monday: Manufacturing, Process Optimization and Analytics
- Tuesday: Automation, scalability, cold chain and Transportation
- Wednesday: Preclinical Strategies for Cell, Gene and Immunotherapies
- Thursday: Clinical Development for Cell, Gene and Immunotherapies
New Topic sponsored by CEVEC Pharmaceuticals confirmed!
More information to be announced.
Please visit the website again soon to find out more!
Be inspired by the world-renowned thought leaders, experts, and visionaries in cell and gene therapy
Benefit from year-round engagement among the cell and gene therapy community
KNect365 is pleased to introduce this special digital platform to help you raise your profile and engage prospects. By sponsoring this event you'll have the opportunity to reinforce your thought leadership status by delivering educational content to qualified decision makers in the the cell therapy manufacturing and gene therapy community.
Contact us for Digital Week sponsorship details:
- +44 (20) 337 73553
Promote new and existing products and services to our high level audience
YOUR INSIGHT INTO THE CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING & GENE THERAPY CONGRESS 2016
Thank you to all of those who attended Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress 2016! Mark your calendar to join us at next year's meeting, held 6-7 December 2017 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
RELIVE the good memories of the Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress 2016 below.
Cell Therapy Highlights 2016
A very big thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 event; it was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones. Relive the evening drinks in our video snippet, or if you couldn’t make it, see what you missed out on and hopefully we’ll see you next year.
Here's what some of our attendees had to say....
Great listening to all top CART manufacturers at a single session!
Great organization, major actors in the field present, very interesting congress to attend!
Good quality, organisation excellent, excellent location. excellent pre- and post-congress workshops
Network over 2 days with cell and gene therapy industry decision makers
Highlight's from the 2016 event
Top talks from pioneering speakers
- Latest updates from 70+ global industry speakers:
- Manufacturing capabilities and analytical strategies with presentations from GenSight Biologics, Athersys, Celgene and bluebird bio
- Stringent cold chain and process automation strategies with feedback from Cell Medica, Calimmune, GSK and Opexa
- Preclinical studies acceleration and products push into the clinic with case studies from CellProthera, Great OrmondStreet and Newcastle University
- Successful clinical strategies and regulatory intelligence for effi cient development with benchmarking opportunities from Yale University, KiadisPharma and Txcell
- Successful CAR-T strategies directly from Novartis, Juno and Cellectis
- The latest regulatory updates and processes with feedback on expedited programs in the EU, US and Japan
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Non-spirited Christmas Drinks Reception, included:
- Festive food and drink stalls;
- A live rock band;
- And un-festive games
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Collaboration zones
Extended learning opportunities
- Three additional workshops looking at exosomes, comparability and potency assays
- Benefit from two on demand webinars from two of the event speakers:
- Comparability for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products by Christopher A Bravery, Director, Consulting on Advanced Biologicals. Get your webinar recording here
- Step wise strategy for process development and automating cell therapy manufacturing by Ohad Karnieli, Co-founder and CTO of Karnieli Ltd; and Cell therapy consulting and the CEO of Biotech www.at-vio.com. Get your webinar recording here
Inspirational Speaker - Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Closing Plenary Session: The Eulogy of Toby Peach
I was born on 18th December 1988. I dressed up as a bandicoot once. I wasdiagnosed with cancer 2,102,000 minutes ago…
One in two ofus will experience cancer first-hand and now Toby Peach brings this universalissue to the stage. The Eulogy of Toby Peach is the story of his journey withHodgkin’s Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymph nodes that he faced at the age of 19and again at 21. Toby didn’t know what cancer was, what happens when it’streated and the effects it can have. A Eulogy is a celebration of life - wewill all need one; Toby is just delivering his now.
Join Toby as he enters the (not so) exclusive Cancer Club; samplechemotherapy cocktails, select the perfect funeral playlist and marvel at WillyWonka’s life-saving stem cell machine. From diagnosis to remission, relapse andtreatment, experience a young man's journey with cancer in this honest,fascinating and inspiring exploration of modern science and the wonders of thehuman body. The Eulogy of Toby Peach is a discovery of self-mortality and thisoriginal piece explores a true story and an important and difficult subject ina refreshing, insightful and humorous way
Do you have a new or unique product you wish to discuss and demo?
To take part in the Live Labs demonstration tours and to showcase a product or service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.