Want to speak at AsiaTIDES?
If you are working in any of the following scientific/business topic areas, we encourage you to submit a proposal for a podium presentation. We are especially looking for case studies with new data on the following:
- Oligonucleotide Discovery Technologies and Oligo Design Strategies
- Oligonucleotide Therapeutics: Preclinical and Clinical Development Strategies
- Oligonucleotide Manufacturing, CMC and Analytical Case Studies & Technologies
- Peptide Discovery Technologies and Peptide Design Strategies
- Peptide Therapeutics: Preclinical and Clinical Development Strategies
- Peptide Manufacturing, CMC and Analytical Case Studies & Technologies
- Novel Drug Delivery Technologies with Applications for Oligonucleotides and Peptides
- Messenger RNA (mRNA) Therapeutics
- Peptide Vaccines, Peptide Cocktails and Peptide-based Immunotherapies
- CRISPR/CAS for Gene Editing, Gene Therapy, Silencing and Therapeutics
- Delivery of Macromolecular Therapeutics: Oligos, Peptides, CRISPR, mRNA
- Regulatory Strategies & Considerations for Peptides and Oligonucleotides
- Early Stage Company Showcase of Oligonucleotide and Peptide Companies
Access the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global oligonucleotide and peptide developers currently in phase 2/3 clinical trials. Ensure product approval by hearing regulatory guidance and roadmaps to successful IND/IMPD submissions from industry leaders.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing efforts by meeting with 20+ global technology leaders in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall also features peer-submitted posters that contain new and unpublished research from global scientists working across all phases of oligonucleotide and peptide development.
Meet Your Next Partner at AsiaTIDES
Connect with 300+ oligonucleotide and peptide leaders across Asia, Europe and North America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions.
TIDES Digital Week
Join us 17-20 September 2018 for TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week: 4 days packed with webinars to help you stay current on the latest industry news and developments. And, it's completely free! Plus, get the questions answers to your toughest questions from our speakers during live Q&As.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Partner your way to oligo and peptide therapeutic success by sponsoring TIDES: Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week. Engage our digital oligo and peptide audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, and demonstrating your expertise.
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ASIATIDES 2019
Meet the People Behind the Products and Get the Answers You Need
Highlight your company's expertise to 300+ Oligo and Peptide Decision Makers working across peptide & oligonucleotide development. For pricing and package options, please contact:
Meet face-to-face with top-notch researchers and executives from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
Showcase your latest technology to our targeted audience of key decision-makers
Build invaluable relationships and form new partnerships that give you a competitive advantage in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
Gain international exposure through our specialized marketing campaign
Network with international players in the industry
Thank you to our AsiaTIDES 2018 Scientific Advisory Board
Thank you for bringing in top global scientists oligonucleotide and peptide field to speak on the AsiaTIDES 2018 agenda.
- Hiroaki Suga, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, School of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Osamu Sato, Executive Director, R&D Planning Department, Daiichi Sankyo, Japan
- Daisuke Takahashi, Ph.D., Senior Principal Researcher, Bio-functional Molecular Chemistry Group, Research Institute for Bioscience Products & Fine Chemicals, Ajinomoto. Co., Inc., Japan
- Hideaki Sato, General Manager, Technical Support and Marketing, GeneDesign, Inc., Japan
- Robert Hagopian, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide Laboratories, USA
- Yasuhiro Hayashi, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Drug Discovery Group, R&D Division, AnGes MG, Inc., Japan
- Yusuke Kohno, Vice President, Jitsubo Co Limited, Japan
- Dong-ki Lee, Ph.D., Professor, Sungkyunkwan University and CEO & Founder, OliX Pharmaceuticals, Korea
- Shawn Lee, Ph.D., President and CEO, CPC Scientific, USA and China
- Patrick Lu, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO, Sirnaomics, Inc., USA
- Michael McGinley, Manager- Core Products, Phenomenex, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Executive Director Applied Translational Medicine, Celerion, USA
- El Djouhar Rekaï, Head of Peptide Products Operation, PolyPeptide Group, Belgium
- G. Susan Srivatsa, Ph.D., President, ElixinPharma, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Silence Therapeutics, USA
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Industry Expert
"AsiaTIDES was extremely productive. The senior players who attended and the intimacy of the conference afforded many opportunities for networking with current and potential collaborators. It's a great forum if you want to further your scientific knowledge and meet new partners."
Peter Lutwyche, Ph.D.
Chief Technical Operations Officer
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
"I've attended AsiaTIDES and must say that it's been the best RNAi Therapeutics-related conference in Asia that I have experienced. A great place to network, connect the East and West, and catch up with the latest cutting-edge science."
Dirk Haussecker, D. Phil
Assistant Professor, Medical Biotechnology
Dongguk University, South Korea
"The preeminent conference in Japan on the development of therapeutic oligos and peptides, and brings together a majority of the leaders in the field."
Patrick C. Reid, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
PeptiDream Inc., Japan