2- 5 April 2019
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center,
Drive virus detection, viral removal & regulatory know-how
Leading viral safety experts share unpublished data
Brand New 2019 Content
Day 1: Raw Materials - Variability, Sourcing and Supply Chain
- Get the latest on considerations for cell culture media and what testing is required to ensure viral safety
- Understand sourcing strategies, quality audits and vendor oversight
- Stay up to date with feedback from BPOG and ISIA on their latest initiatives
Day 2: Process Intensification and Considerations for ATMPs
- Stay up to date on ensuring viral safety during process intensification
- Hear from industry leaders on inactivation and removal considerations
- Push the boundaries and ensure you are up to date on viral safety methods for cell and gene therapies
Day 3: Regulations, NGS, Risk Assessment & Facility Design
- Keep abreast of the latest regulations affecting the viral safety industry
- Explore the impacts of NGS applications and strategies
- Tackle approaches to segregation strategies and facility designs
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
TURNKEY PARTNERING SOLUTION
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event.
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at BPI Europe
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Poster submission deadline is March 1.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553