24 - 25 April 2018
Connecting Science, Technology and Business to Optimise Bioprocessing
Thank you to everyone who attended 2017 summit
Thank You to our Summit Attendees
The BioProcess International European Summit team would like to extend a huge thank you to all the delegates, speakers and sponsors who contributed to another fantastic year of meetings, updates and thought leadership. With streams covering registration of upstream, downstream, cell line development, process analytics, viral safety and vaccines there were many take home points.
Mark your calendar - 2018 dates have been released and we are delighted to announce that we will be returning to Amsterdam on 24-25 April 2018. Early Bird booking will open in December 2017, be sure to register your details below so you don't miss out!
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINARS
BioProcess International European Digital Week is a complimentary webinar series focused on across all phases of bioprocess development.
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect experts from mAbs, vaccines and next generation product communities throughout the year from the comfort of your desk. Get the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Highlight your company's expertise with year-round engagement to global bioprocessing end-users and key decision makers.
Contact Luke.Pickering@knect365.com for details.
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Partnering Opportunities at BPI
“For Purolite Life Sciences this was our most successful tradeshow event to date and the foot fall at times was overwhelming! Our stand was very busy from start to finish sometime three rows deep. The target audience who attended matched very well with the technology that we offer and the organisation from your team made for an excellent show. Looking forward to 2018 already." - Chris Major, Sales & Marketing Director, Purolite Life Sciences
“The premier annual bioprocessing event for the development of biologics - covering critical CMC topics from cell culture, purification, formulation, and analytical through scale-up and production. The BPI conference is one meeting that everyone looks forward to attending.” - Denny Kraichely, Ph.D., Johnson & Johnson
”This conference is always a great opportunity to get a very comprehensive overview of new trends in biologics process development, manufacturing aspects and new trends in the biologics business.” - Wolfgang Noe, Ph.D., Vice President, Bioprocess Development, Biogen
“The BPI Live Lab tour was a great opportunity to see new technology and meet vendors that would not necessarily have been on my radar. It is a really good chance to get high level overviews in a punchy and effective format. I would recommend every attendee to take advantage of this opportunity” - Team Leader Downstream Process Development, Allergan Biologics
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities for BioProcess International European Summit 2018.
Highlights from BPI Europe 2017
Benchmark with experts from mAbs, vaccines and next generation product communities
Upstream process development: Shorten timeframes and enhance quality
- What is the impact of media supplements on monoclonal antibody production and glycan product quality?
- Raw material variability – Tools and control strategies used to detect CPAs and process performance
- What are the critical steps for translating HTPD models to scale up success?
- Transitioning from fed-batch to integrated perfusion systems – New best practices
Smart downstream purification techniques to reduce costs and meet upstream demand
- What are the latest technologies to increase capture efficiency, column loading and harvesting?
- Where can automation, miniaturisation and robotics be applied to accelerate DSP, characterisation and validation?
- Implementing and validating continuous downstream processing
- Evaluating new methods for the purification of more complex products including cell and gene therapies
Next generation process development to improve process efficiency and intensity
- BPOG Technology Roadmap – First-hand updates before the 2017 launch
- Where can multi variate statistical analysis and predictive modelling be applied?
- Best practices for establishing fully integrated continuous biomanufacturing
- What is the BPOG 5 year vision for integration of disposable technologies?
Real-time bioprocess analytics for advanced process monitoring and product quality control
- In-process, online analytics, PAT and biosensors – How to integrate for faster, more reliable results?
- Integrating multicomponent process analytics to characterise cell culture processes
- Latest online monitoring tools for downstream and continuous bioprocessing?
- PAT and data management – Improve decision making by translating data into knowledge?
Vaccine manufacturing: Optimised approaches for improved productivity
- Emerging diseases and gaps in the current vaccines market
- What are the new technological approaches to vaccination?
- How can recombinant manufacturing ensure a higher quality product?
- Characterising products and processes - What are the regulators expectations?
- What are the barriers to new adjuvant commercialisation?
Improve cell line quality and throughput without compromising timelines
- How is industry evaluating and proving monoclonality? Does this meet regulatory expectations?
- Can CRISPR be used to improve CHO cell factories?
- Improving product quality of CHO cell lines through siRNA technology and microRNAs engineering
- Application of NGS to engineer and characterise cell lines
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Focus Days and Site Visits
Pre Conference Workshop and Symposiums
- Continuous Processing - Challenges, Technologies, Processes, Economics & Strategy
- Integrating New Technologies into Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- Novel Vaccine Formulation and Stability
Followed by Site Visits
Post Conference Symposiums
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- 7 Streams in One Location - Meet and discuss with peers working in across all phases in bioprocess development
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visits
- Flash Presentation Updates
- Regulatory Breakfast Briefing
- BPI Innovation and Breakthrough Technology Award 2017
- Industry 4.0 – BPI Innovation Lab: “Reshaping Bioprocessing’s Future”