May 7-10, 2018
Hynes Convention Center,
THE LARGEST MEETING TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE PRODUCTS FROM EARLY DISCOVERY TO LATE-STAGE DEVELOPMENT & COMMERCIALIZATION
Thank you to the 950+ attendees who joined us for our 2017 meeting in San Diego.
Join us next year May 7-10, 2018 as we head to the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA.
TIDES Digital Week
September 18-21, 2017
TIDES Digital Week is a Complimentary Live Webcast Series Focused on the Innovative Science and Technologies Needed to Accelerate Oligonucleotide & Peptide Therapeutics to Market
TIDES Offers the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
950+ OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE SCIENTISTS AND EXECUTIVES
Fast-track your oligonucleotide and peptide research to the clinic and beyond by collaborating with leading pharma, biotechs, academia and solution providers from North America, Asia and Europe.
125+ CASE STUDIES AND NEW DATA PRESENTATIONS
Hear best practices, lessons learned and important industry developments across the entire spectrum of oligonucleotide and peptide development and production.
Connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
cross-fertilize ideas and best practices with researchers from different disciplines
TIDES offers separate tracks covering the latest oligonucleotide and peptide development strategies from discovery, nonclinical, clinical and CMC to late-stage development and commercialization.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product to accelerate oligonucleotide product development.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market. The latest preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your research and improve your clinical efforts.
- Nonclinical Development of Oligonucleotides: Hear nonclinical case studies of oligonucleotide therapeutics that share strategies to help you optimize the ADME and safety properties of your molecules and overcome nonclinical development challenges.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Improve process efficiencies and overcome challenges in process development, CMC and manufacturing. Understand regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Explore new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering to improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties. Case studies on the latest preclinical and clinical successes of peptides and peptide-like scaffolds and structures.
New! mRNA and CRISPR Therapeutics
- Learn industry best practices for overcoming delivery and regulatory challenges, advance mRNA and CRISPR therapeutics into Phase 1, 2, and 3 clinical trials, and optimize the properties of your complex molecules.
TIDES Tube - Watch Past Keynote Presentations
TIDES Tube provides the global oligonucleotide and peptide community with exclusive video content designed to help accelerate promising therapeutics from early discovery to late-stage development & commercialization.
Check out TIDES Tube now to watch video of last year's keynote presentations.
Do you want to highlight your company's expertise in TIDES Tube? Contact us today!
Connect with Key Buyers at TIDES 2018 in Boston
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities, we have flexible and tailored solutions that will optimize your investment. Contact our team today to see a list of pricing and package options:
(Companies A-H) Patrick Shaughnessy | +1857-504-6684 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(Companies I-Z) Aimee Croke | +1-857-504-6697 | email@example.com