May 20-23, 2019
Manchester Grand Hyatt,
San Diego, CA
THE LARGEST MEETING TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE PRODUCTS FROM EARLY DISCOVERY TO LATE-STAGE DEVELOPMENT & COMMERCIALIZATION
TIDES Offers the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
1000+ OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE SCIENTISTS AND EXECUTIVES
Fast-track your oligonucleotide and peptide research to the clinic and beyond by collaborating with leading pharma, biotechs, academia and solution providers from North America, Asia and Europe.
125+ CASE STUDIES AND NEW DATA PRESENTATIONS
Hear best practices, lessons learned and important industry developments across the entire spectrum of oligonucleotide and peptide development and production.
Connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are now accepting speaking proposals for TIDES 2019.
If you are working in any of the following scientific/business topic areas below, we encourage you to submit a proposal. Deadline is November 16.
Scientific/Business Topic Areas for 2019 Program:
- Preclinical and clinical phase oligos and peptides: case studies
- Oligo discovery (new modalities, long oligos, aptamers, siRNA, new modifications, new biology)
- Oligonucleotide manufacturing/CMC (processes, scale-up, improved yield/quality, control)
- Peptide discovery (generics, new modalities, hybrids, modifications, cocktails, immunotherapies)
- Peptide manufacturing/CMC (process, analytics, QC, raw materials, supply chain, technology)
- GLP-1 Landscape: pipeline advances and new delivery approaches
- Impurity profiling, qualification, control strategies; genotix impurities
- mRNA or CRISPR Therapeutic Discovery and CMC Strategies, Impurity Profiling
- Analytics, bioanalysis and control strategies for peptides, oligos, mRNA, CRISPR
- Personalized medicine-based oligos and peptides; Peptide vaccines, Rare disease strategies
- Regulatory strategies, experiences and guidances for oligos and peptides, IND/IMPD strategies
- Green chemistry / Sustainable chemistry/ Environmental sustainability
- Conjugation strategies (GalNAc, targeting, oligo-peptide conjugates)
- Novel chemistries and synthesis (chirality, peptide chemistry, optimization, new modifications)
- Drug Delivery (targeting, carriers, mode of admin., devices, endosomal escape, cell-penetration)
- Formulation strategies (Lipid nanoparticles, peptide formulations, controlled release)
- Nonclinical (tox, PK, safety, off-target) development strategies and case studies
- Drug product development strategies for oligonucleotides and peptides
cross-fertilize ideas and best practices with researchers from different disciplines
TIDES offers separate tracks covering the latest oligonucleotide and peptide development strategies from discovery, nonclinical, clinical and CMC to late-stage development and commercialization.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product to accelerate oligonucleotide product development.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market. The latest preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your research and improve your clinical efforts.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls: Improve process efficiencies and overcome challenges in process development, CMC and manufacturing. Understand regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical: Explore new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering to improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties. Case studies on the latest preclinical and clinical successes of peptides and peptide-like scaffolds and structures.
TIDES Tube - Watch Past Keynote Presentations
TIDES Tube provides the global oligonucleotide and peptide community with exclusive video content designed to help accelerate promising therapeutics from early discovery to late-stage development & commercialization.
Check out TIDES Tube now to watch video of last year's keynote presentations.
Do you want to highlight your company's expertise in TIDES Tube? Contact us today!
Connect with Key Buyers at TIDES 2019 in San Diego
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities, we have flexible and tailored solutions that will optimize your investment. Contact our team today to see a list of pricing and package options:
(Companies A-H) Patrick Shaughnessy | +1857-504-6684 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(Companies I-Z) Aimee Croke | +1-857-504-6697 | email@example.com