12 - 14 May 2020
The Hotel Brussels,
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE 2019 EU PHARMACEUTICAL LAW FORUM!
Stay tuned for 2020...we are working on an even more exciting agenda to ensure the latest updates from the industry's best!
Get the latest event updates
Dig deeper into cutting edge topics and get to the heart of the issues at hand
Competition Law and Patent Litigation
- Get key insight from the EU Commission on Competition Law Enforcement
- Debate excessive pricing and what constitutes excessive: Identifying appropriate value
- Examine how to define the relevant market from a competition law perspective to define dominance
- Hear the latest on parallel trade in a post Brexit era
- Assess product hopping: abusive dominance or product innovation?
- Update yourself on the status of SPCs, patent relief and second use medical patents
- EU Commission update on the regulatory landscape for pharmaceuticals
- Keynote panel discussion on the practicalities and evolving European regulatory landscape post Brexit
- EU orphan medicines regulation review
- Implications for the industry of recent rulings on off-label use of Avastin
- Market access latest developments: regulatory levers in price negotiations
- Regulations for eHealth, mobile apps and artificial intelligence
Licensing and Collaboration Agreements
- New market trends and their impact on licensing and M&A
- Key drivers for strategic partners and investors
- Agreements for multi-partner collaboration, including digital and pharmaceutical collaborative models
- Effective negotiation strategies unveiled
- Expert tax advice when structuring deals
- Competition law consideration and practical guidance on how to define a market space and the redefinition of potential collaborators and competitors
Data Privacy and Compliance
- GDPR and medical research: Uncovering the tensions
- Data privacy and risk management as a business enabler in the pharmaceutical industry
- Future scoping digital health and the rise of AI and big data
- Practical approaches to mitigating risk whilst optimising patient interactions
- Strategies for creating and maintaining successful HCP collaborations
- Whistleblowing and anti-bribery protection: setting up safe reporting channels
DAY 1 - Evening Seminar
Legal Strategies for Biosimilars
Biosimilars continue to be a hot topic for the industry. This interactive workshop will delve deeper in the competition, regulations and IP considerations around Biosimilars and is essential for legal minds involved with biosimilars and biologics.
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Considerations: Challenges and Opportunities
- Regulatory Frameworks
DAY 2 - Evening Seminar
Demystifying the MDR and IVDR
This practical seminar is your toolkit to ensure a smooth transition to the new EU MDR and IVDR. Ensure you are up-to-speed on the latest developments of the new regulations and benefit from interactive sessions to help you develop strategies to remain compliant.
- New Regulations and Changes in Classifications
- Clarity for Combination, Complementary, Companion and Borderline Products
OUR 2019 EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP
Who will you be rubbing shoulders with?
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT EU PHARMA LAW FORUM 2020 IN BRUSSELS
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Linda Cole: LCole@knect365lifesciences.com | +44 207 017 6631