21 - 23 May 2019
The Hotel Brussels,
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR UPDATES ON COMPETITION LAW, PATENT LITIGATION, REGULATORY FRAMEWORKS, COMPLIANCE AND LICENSING AGREEMENTS
Europe's leading pharmaceutical law conference
Gain up to 32 CPD points..
EU pharmaceutical law can be a real minefield - let us help you navigate..
- Latest EU Commission feedback on competition law
- Lundbeck and Servier case law: Lessons learnt on reverse payment patent settlements
- What are the latest case law and approaches for abusive dominance through excessive pricing?
- Explore lifecycle management with respect to competition law, patents and regulatory frameworks
NEW FOR 2018: Intellectual Property (IP)
- Immerse yourself in second medical use patents – what lessons were learnt from the Actavis vs Eli Lilly case?
- Latest update on the structure of the Unified Patent Court (UPC) and implications for industry
- SPCs: Latest developments and shortcomings of the regulation
- Compulsory licensing actions in Germany: What was learnt from the Shionogi/Merck case?
- EMA and EU Commission feedback on the regulatory landscape
- Nature and scope of the BeNeLuxA collaboration – increasing collaboration for pricing and reimbursement
- Pharmaceutical marketing: communication with patients and digital media – what are the legal challenges?
- Where are we going with off-label use and drug re-purposing in the EU?
Compliance: Data Privacy & Anti-Bribery
- Data privacy in practice: What challenges have been encountered so far with EU GDPR implementation?
- Explore sunshine and transparency laws across the EU with regards to payments to healthcare professionals
- Mobile apps and eHealth: Delve into data privacy
- Anti-bribery: Conducting an effective compliance program and examining the legal challenges
Licensing & Collaboration Agreements
- Multi-party collaborations in pharma: Understand deal structuring
- Review commercial IP issues in collaboration and licensing agreements
- Due diligence: Licensing options and IP considerations
- Assess the financial aspects of collaboration and licensing agreements
Time to unwind...
After a full day of insightful debates and discussions around competition law and patent litigation, all attendees are invited to join the networking reception.
Catch up with old and new colleagues alike from in-house counsel and private practice over drinks and canapes at this end of Day One networking session..
Push the Boundaries of your Knowledge
Our evening seminar sessions provide the opportunity to dig deeper further into these essential topics:
EVENING SEMINAR A: Brexit Implications for the Pharmaceutical Industry
The UK’s exit from the EU will have a significant impact on pharmaceutical law. Broaden your insight through our expert speakers and knowledge sharing.
EVENING SEMINAR B: Implementing the EU Medical Device Regulation
The EU MDR has now come into force and will have a significant impact on industry. Find out the latest updates including reclassification, UDI, EUDAMED and plenty more.
INTRODUCING THIS YEAR'S EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP
Who will you be rubbing shoulders with?
What did our 2017 Attendees have to say?
"Very good opportunity to get the newest information about the regulatory environment in Europe. Very compromised information"
"Great mix of presentations and panel discussions and the fact it focused on current issues rather than top level run through of legislation we should all know anyway"
"Opportunity to meet with people and network"
"Variety of topics"
FREE WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Join our webinar, sponsored by DLA Piper UK LLP, covering the trends and recent developments at EU and national competition authorities' level regarding cases of abuse of dominance which are most relevant for the Life Sciences sector, such as:
•Discounts - including in case of generic/biosimilar competition
•Marketing and promotion practices in case of generic/biosimilar competition
•Excessive pricing and definition of relevant markets
•Refusal to supply
Title: New frontiers on the abuse of dominance
Date: Monday, June 18, 2018
Become our event partner
To discuss how your company can get involved, please contact Linda Cole:
Tel: +44 207 017 6631