NEWS FLASH: BRAND NEW 2018 CONTENT
Manufacturing, Process Development and Regulatory Strategies in Asia
- Get the latest on strategies and solutions for commercial manufacturing
- Understand the role of closed systems in scalability
- Work towards a cooperative framework for regulatory harmonisation across Asia
Regional Spotlights: Case Study and Pipeline Updates from across the Region
- Stay up to date on the ground-breaking work in the clinic
- Hear from leaders in Japan, China, Singapore and Taiwan
- Push the boundaries for MSc, CAR-T, IPSc and hES
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Workshop 1: 26th February 2019: Comparability for ATMPs
- Workshop 2: 1st March 2019: Characterising ATMPs
Christopher Bravery, Consulting on Advanced Biologicals Ltd., Member, ISCT EU Legal and Regulatory Affairs Committee, UK
Why Japan and Who Should Attend?
- 135 cell and gene therapy companies are based in Asia alone
- Japan currently holds 11-13% of global pharma sales
- A supportive regulatory environment mean products can get to market quicker
Meet, partner and network with Cell Therapy Industry decisions makers
Connect with leaders across Asia, Europe and America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions:
- C-Level & VPs- 30%
- Lab Managers & Department Heads- 33%
- Scientist- 17%
- Academics- 11%
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development Managers- 9%
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing efforts by meeting with global technology leaders in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall also features peer-submitted posters that contain new and unpublished research from global scientists working across all phases of cell and gene therapy development
CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING ASIA: NUMBER CRUNCHING
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Don't miss out this year's DIGITAL WEEK: 8-11 APRIL 2019
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development, Life Sciences
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell Therapy Manufacturing Asia 2019. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees.