26-28 February 2020
The ONLY Cell and Gene Therapy event in Asia to help you fast track manufacturing & commercialization across borders
Delivering science, technologies and partners to accelerate stem cell, CAR-T and gene therapies to market
CROSS-FERTILIZE IDEAS AND BEST PRACTICES WITH LEADERS FROM DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES
Latest Data, Developments & Clinical Results for IPSc, CAR-T and other novel molecules
- Push the boundaries of cell engineering, organ replacement & iPSc based regenerative medicine
- Understand the latest on enhanced quality & clinical results for CAR and T cell products
- Transition technologies from bench to bedside: CRISPR, Exosomes and more…
Novel Tech Transfer, Process Development & Manufacturing Models for Commercial Success
- Get to grips with technologies and novel platforms for efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Simplify manufacturing automation and prepare for commercialization
- Improve confidence in your raw material supply chain and analytical strategies
Precision Manufacturing, CDMO’s and Technology Evaluation – How & When to Innovate?
- Build a strategy for global commercial success with forward thinking in facility design and scalability
- Optimise the way you work with external partners to drive commercialization
- Prepare for successful delivery to patients & supply chain scale up
CELL THERAPY MANUFACTURING ASIA: NUMBER CRUNCHING
Why you should attend:
Benchmark against your peers
Therapeutic developers face real challenges with regards to scaling up, establishing safe and reproducible manufacturing and supply chains as well as pricing and reimbursement – make sure you aren’t the one being left behind.
The process is the product
How you manufacture your product can sink or swim your business. What’s the point in building a product that costs more to make than it does to sell, or is only stable for 8hrs when it takes 10hrs to get it from the patient to the manufacturing facility?
Be a leader
Companies continue to partner and work together in developing novel approaches to rare diseases – are you one of the ones driving the industry forward?
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Digital Week
A week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continues to connect cell and gene therapy leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk, hear the latest updates from leading industry speakers and gain an insight into some of the most innovative topics and research.
Meet, partner and network with Cell Therapy Industry decisions makers
Explore and evaluate new market opportunities worldwide ... Stay one-step ahead of the competitors
Connect with leaders across Asia, Europe and America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions:
- C-Level & VPs- 30%
- Lab Managers & Department Heads- 33%
- Scientist- 17%
- Academics- 11%
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development Managers- 9%
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC POSTER!
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell Therapy Manufacturing Asia. All posters are displayed in the Poster & Exhibit Hall throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS: FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2020
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT Cell Therapy Asia 2020 in Kyoto
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Perri Lucatello: Email: Perri.Lucatello@KNect365.com • Phone: +44 20 7017 7247
Contact Kristin Skahan Email: Kristin.Skahan@KNect365.com • Phone: +1-857-208-6639