February 26-28, 2019
Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel,
DRIVE DOWN COSTS. IMPROVE TIMELINES. NAVIGATE THE REGULATORY LANDSCAPE.
Hear best practices and lessons learned from global leaders across Asia, USA and Europe to accelerate biologics development and production
Understand Critical Trends Across the Entire Bioprocessing Spectrum
The BPI Asia 2019 speakers represent today's brightest minds who are actively working across the entire spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production. Speakers from Asia, Europe and USA will present case studies and best practices across these key topics:
Cell Line Development & Upstream Processing
- Identify best practices to accelerate timelines in cell line development
- Hear the latest on process intensification using perfusion platforms
- Lower your cost of goods sold
- Maximize yields and ensure product quality/efficacy
Technology Transfer & Biomanufacturing Strategies
- Ensure your biological product is regulatory-compliant
- Scale up your manufacturing efforts to improve efficiency and speed to the global market
Analytical & Quality Control
- Uncover state of the art technologies for real time process monitoring and control
- Stay on top of quality compliance systems to ensure long term product success
Global Regulatory Landscape
- Understand how Government Reforms to the drug registration process will affect biopharmaceutical manufacturing in China
- Gain direct feedback from the FDA on regulatory expectations
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Workshop 1: PREPARING FOR AN FDA INSPECTION
- Workshop 2: THE ESSENTIALS OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Pre-Conference Workshops held on February 26
Hear best practices and case studies from global bioprocessing experts
Access the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global biologics developers currently in late stage clinical trials.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Accelerate your drug product to market by accessing innovative products and technologies from global exhibitors devoted to serving the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Meet Your Next Partner
Establish successful partnerships with global bioprocessing professionals made up of global innovators, suppliers, academia and associations who can help you achieve commercial success for your novel therapeutics.
Present a Scientific Poster at BPI Asia 2019
Highlight your company's research by presenting a scientific poster at BioProcess International Asia 2019. All posters will be displayed inside the exhibition throughout the duration of the conference.
To reserve your poster space, you must select the poster presentation option during your conference registration and submit your poster abstract at the link below by January 25, 2019. All poster submissions are reviewed by the BPI advisory committee.
Become an Event Sponsor or Exhibitor
Highlight your company's expertise at BPI Asia 2019
Contact our team today to request an up-to-date floor plan with pricing.