February 26-28, 2020
Westin Miyako Hotel,
DRIVE DOWN COSTS. IMPROVE TIMELINES. NAVIGATE THE REGULATORY LANDSCAPE.
Hear best practices and lessons learned from global leaders across Asia, USA and Europe to accelerate biologics development and production
The BPI Asia 2020 agenda is currently in development. Check back for updates.
Understand Critical Trends Across the Entire Bioprocessing Spectrum
The BPI Asia conference gathers global speakers that represent today's brightest minds working across the entire spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production. Key topics covered at this event include:
Cell Line Development & Upstream Processing
- Identify best practices to accelerate timelines in cell line development
- Hear the latest on process intensification using perfusion platforms
- Lower your cost of goods sold
- Maximize yields and ensure product quality/efficacy
Technology Transfer & Biomanufacturing Strategies
- Ensure your biological product is regulatory-compliant
- Scale up your manufacturing efforts to improve efficiency and speed to the global market
Analytical & Quality Control
- Uncover state of the art technologies for real time process monitoring and control
- Stay on top of quality compliance systems to ensure long term product success
Global Regulatory Landscape
- Understand how Government Reforms to the drug registration process will affect biopharmaceutical manufacturing in China
- Gain direct feedback from the FDA on regulatory expectations
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Workshop 1: PREPARING FOR AN FDA INSPECTION
- Workshop 2: THE ESSENTIALS OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Pre-Conference Workshops held on February 26
Hear best practices and case studies from global bioprocessing experts
Below is a list of speakers who participated at our BPI Asia 2019 meeting held last February in Tokyo.
Xiaoming (Jerry) Yang
SVP, Product and Process Development, GM, CDMO Business Unit
Hangzhou Just Biotherapeutics Ltd.
Access the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global biologics developers currently in late stage clinical trials.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Accelerate your drug product to market by accessing innovative products and technologies from global exhibitors devoted to serving the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Meet Your Next Partner
Establish successful partnerships with global bioprocessing professionals made up of global innovators, suppliers, academia and associations who can help you achieve commercial success for your novel therapeutics.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT BPI ASIA 2020 in Kyoto
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristen Schott: KSchott@knect365lifesciences.com | +1-857-504-6685