September 4-7, 2018
Hynes Convention Center,
TRANSFORMING INNOVATIVE RESEARCH TO DRIVE THE FUTURE OF CELL & GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCIALIZATION
Real-World Insights. Trusted Resources. Novel Solutions.
THE ONLY CELL THERAPY EVENT THAT IS A PART OF BIOTECH WEEK BOSTON
LEADING INDUSTRY PERSONALITIES SHARE THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS….
NEW CONTENT FOR 2018
Your update on all things Cell & Gene Therapy. Introducing this year's 4 streams over 3 days...
Stream 1: Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing
- Investigate monitoring quality across your process with PAT, QbD and novel analytical methods
- Get top tips on the application of process automation and closed systems in manufacturing
- Dive into costs of goods calculations and considerations
Stream 2: Cell and Gene Therapy Commercialization
- Making the decision to either insource or outsource manufacturing? What’s the best choice?
- Hear the latest on designing a manufacturing facility to meet scaling up and out requirements
- Put yourself in the shoes of Novartis or Kite – a retrospective look at 2017
Stream 3: Pre-clinical and Clinical Development for Cell and Gene Therapies
- Get the latest on current development pipelines –optimise preclinical models and examine novel targets
- Pick up knowledge on pre-clinical regulatory and process considerations for entering the clinic
- Push the boundaries of collaboration for end-to-end solutions in preclinical and clinical research
Stream 4: Logistics, Supply Chain, and Cryopreservation Techniques
- Immerse yourself in cryopreservation – considerations when moving from clinical phase to commercial
- Understand vein-to-vein supply chain and transportation strategies
- Master chain of identity, analytical considerations and patient specific batches
CELL THERAPY BIOPROCESSING AND COMMERCIALIZATION: NUMBER CRUNCHING
CELL & GENE CONNECT - PARTNERING WORKSHOP ADD-ON PROGRAM
September 4, 2018 | 9:00am - 6:00pm
The 1-day program will highlight opportunities for valuable partnerships, best practices for collaborating with new stakeholders, the latest research developments, plus commercialization and market access solutions. Organized by EBP Group and KNect365.
Present at Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization 2018. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline to submit your abstract is August 3, 2018.
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential Cell & Gene Therapy folks to one place for 72hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and contact us today:
(COMPANIES A-L) Jennifer Wickett | email@example.com | +1-857-504-6694
(COMPANIES M-Z) Kristen Schott | firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +1-857-504-6685
Bioprocess International Conference & Exhibition
Your registration to Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization includes complimentary access to all of the main conference sessions of our co-located BPI meeting.
Register today to join the largest bioprocessing event bringing you the science, technologies and partners needed to accelerate promising biologics towards commercial success.