Conference: October 4 - 7, 2016 | Exhibition: October 5-7, 2016
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center,
WHERE THE HEART, TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS OF SCIENCE CONVERGE
Biotech Week Boston is the destination where passionate scientists and innovators converge to partner and share ground breaking data, research and ideas
Featuring Strategic Thinkers and Innovators, including Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple Computer, Inc.
Innovators and Progressive Thinkers To Co-Create the Future of the Industry
STAT Panel Discussion—President Clinton or President Trump: What Our Next President Will Mean for Biotech and Pharma
- Rick Berke, Executive Editor, STAT (STATnews.com)
- David Meeker, M.D, Executive Vice President, Head, Sanofi Genzyme
- Kathleen Weldon Tregoning, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Biogen
- Mason Tenaglia, Vice President, IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, Payer & Managed Care Insights
- Damien Garde, National Biotech Reporter, STAT (STATnews.com)
- Dylan Scott, Washington Correspondent, STAT (STATnews.com)
Innovation Summit, in association with Xconomy
Exclusively available inside the BWB exhibit hall, attend the Innovative Summit to learn about the latest innovations across bioprocessing, clinical trials, regenerative medicine and biobanking.
Clinical Trial Innovation: Surveys and Trends
Lisa Henderson, Editorial Director at Applied Clinical Trials
Innovations in Live Banking of Bio-Specimens: Prospective Advantages to the Retrospective Clinical Failures
Vinagolu K. Rajasekhar, Senior Research Scientist at Memorial Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center
Why Stem Cell Manufacturing Matters: Cell Therapy Bioprocess Innovations Lay the Foundation for the Regenerative Medicine Revolution
Jon A. Rowley, Ph.D., Chief Executive & Technology Officer, RoosterBio, Inc.
PANEL DISCUSSION: Innovations and Technology to Drive Improvements in Healthcare Delivery
Patient Pavilion @ Biotech Week Boston
The Patient Pavilion includes representation from a number of voluntary health organizations, patient advocacy groups and other organizations that represent the needs and goals of people with chronic diseases and disabilities.
Meet with representatives of these patient groups and engage in the larger conversation with these stakeholders about the direction and process of patient-centric drug and therapeutic development.
If you're interested in participating in the Patient Pavilion, please contact Tamsin Aspinall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Communities Come Together
An Exhibit Hall Unlike Any Other
- Find the latest innovations and technologies across clinical trials, bioprocessing and cell and gene therapies from more than 200+ solutions providers
- Learn what's driving innovation and disruption in the Theater Zone, a dedicated space for interactive sessions on niche and late-breaking developments in technology and science
- Relax in one of the lounges designed to optimize your informal networking and one-to-one meetings
Meet The Partners Who Will Help You Get There
- Achieve greater speed, efficiency and product certainty by finding the right technology and service providers
- Meet new partners and acquisition targets for peer networking, business development, licensing, and strategic partnerships
- Use the BWB app to get a 360-degree experience, including meeting scheduling
Celebrate Industry's Achievements Together
Boston Biotech Week brings together the best content and understands that the social activities are just as important for networking. And, they’re Just. Plain. Fun.
- Celebration of Science Opening Exhibit Hall Reception
- Party in the Park featuring a Headline Act
- BioProcess International Magazine Awards Dinner
- Women's Leadership Dinner
The Numbers Speak for Themselves
The largest bioprocessing event bringing you the science, technologies and partners needed to accelerate promising biologics towards commercial success.
Evaluate next-generation tools and technologies from a global network of solutions providers to accelerate speed, efficiency and ROI.
PARTNERSHIPS IN CLINICAL TRIALS US
Push novel drugs to market by innovating clinical trial design, building new alliances, cultivating existing relationships, leveraging your data and discovering new technologies.
Join nearly a thousand clinical trials professionals from all parts of the clinical trial value chain, and 100+ influential industry speakers for 50+ sessions and workshops geared to focus on several topic areas of interest.
CELL & GENE THERAPY BIOPROCESSING & COMMERCIALIZATION
The most focused event for cost-effective and efficient cell, gene and immunotherapy approaches.
IBC's Cell & Gene Therapy BioProcessing & Commercialization meeting delivers the focused science and business content designed specifically for the cell therapy and regenerative medicine fields, while providing a pivotal gathering place for connecting industry, funding sources, government and academia.
BIOREPOSITORIES AND SAMPLE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Drug pipelines depend on biospecimen testing, especially any that are meant to take advantage of Precision Medicine and companion diagnostics. Companies need their specimen toolkit to function properly and need to comply with the newly issued Common Rule. To benefit from new adaptations that would allow for the sale of high-quality collections, fundamental changes are needed in the infrastructure and mechanisms for data collection, storage, sharing, and consent.
This year, the theme is "Excel in Quality-Driven Biobanking for Precision Medicine, Biomarkers & Companion Diagnostics" where you will examine the most pressing topics around data management and consent, breakdown the impact of the Common Rule, and benefit from quality dialogue with 150+ of your biobanking colleagues.
Make the Most of Your Time in Boston
Boston is a bustling city, but you can cover the center on foot in just a couple of hours. With the history of the Freedom Trail, the modern attractions of the Institute of Contemporary Art and everything in between, Boston is worth exploring for a weekend. For information on the venue, official conference hotel details, transportation, and more click here.