Conference: October 4 - 7, 2016 | Exhibition: October 5-7, 2016
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center,
WHERE THE HEART, TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS OF SCIENCE CONVERGE
Biotech Week Boston is the destination where passionate scientists and innovators converge to partner and share ground breaking data, research and ideas
Featuring Strategic Thinkers and Innovators, including Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple Computer, Inc.
Innovators and Progressive Thinkers To Co-Create the Future of the Industry
Four Communities Come Together
An Exhibit Hall Unlike Any Other
- Find the latest innovations and technologies across clinical trials, bioprocessing and cell and gene therapies from more than 200+ solutions providers
- Learn what's driving innovation and disruption in the Theater Zone, a dedicated space for interactive sessions on niche and late-breaking developments in technology and science
- Relax in one of the lounges designed to optimize your informal networking and one-to-one meetings
Meet The Partners Who Will Help You Get There
- Achieve greater speed, efficiency and product certainty by finding the right technology and service providers
- Meet new partners and acquisition targets for peer networking, business development, licensing, and strategic partnerships
- Use the BWB app to get a 360-degree experience, including meeting scheduling
Celebrate Industry's Achievements Together
Boston Biotech Week brings together the best content and understands that the social activities are just as important for networking. And, they’re Just. Plain. Fun.
- Celebration of Science Opening Exhibit Hall Reception
- Party in the Park featuring a Headline Act
- BioProcess International Magazine Awards Dinner
- Women's Leadership Dinner
The Numbers Speak for Themselves
The largest bioprocessing event bringing you the science, technologies and partners needed to accelerate promising biologics towards commercial success.
Evaluate next-generation tools and technologies from a global network of solutions providers to accelerate speed, efficiency and ROI.
PARTNERSHIPS IN CLINICAL TRIALS
Push novel drugs to market by innovating clinical trial design, building new alliances, cultivating existing relationships, leveraging your data and discovering new technologies.
Learn. Collaborate. Connect. The one clinical event you can't afford to miss.
Join 1,100+ industry attendees from all parts of the clinical trial value chain, and 120+ influential industry speakers for over 80 sessions and workshops geared to focus on several topic areas of interest.
CELL & GENE THERAPY BIOPROCESSING & COMMERCIALIZATION
The most focused event for cost-effective and efficient cell, gene and immunotherapy approaches.
IBC's Cell & Gene Therapy BioProcessing & Commercialization meeting delivers the focused science and business content designed specifically for the cell therapy and regenerative medicine fields, while providing a pivotal gathering place for connecting industry, funding sources, government and academia.
BIOREPOSITORIES AND SAMPLE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Drug pipelines depend on biospecimen testing, especially any that are meant to take advantage of Precision Medicine and companion diagnostics. Companies need their specimen toolkit to function properly and need to comply with the newly issued Common Rule. To benefit from new adaptations that would allow for the sale of high-quality collections, fundamental changes are needed in the infrastructure and mechanisms for data collection, storage, sharing, and consent.
This year, the theme is "Excel in Quality-Driven Biobanking for Precision Medicine, Biomarkers & Companion Diagnostics" where you will examine the most pressing topics around data management and consent, breakdown the impact of the Common Rule, and benefit from quality dialogue with 150+ of your biobanking colleagues.
Make the Most of Your Time in Boston
Boston is a bustling city, but you can cover the center on foot in just a couple of hours. With the history of the Freedom Trail, the modern attractions of the Institute of Contemporary Art and everything in between, Boston is worth exploring for a weekend. For information on the venue, official conference hotel details, transportation, and more click here.