09 - 10 October 2018
Convention Centre Dublin,
mammalian and microbial biopharmaceutical manufacturing
Boost productivity and quality through innovation
Benchmark with experts across all phases of Biomanufacturing
Continuous manufacturing implementation to increase process efficiency
- How companies adopt and validate large scale continuous downstream processing
- Translation from fed-batch to integrated perfusion systems – best practices
- What are the latest real-time online monitoring tools?
- How does industry establish, monitor and validate for microbial production?
Enhance cell culture critical quality attributes and minimise timeframes
- Critical steps for translating HTPD models to scale up success
- Which novel technologies are being developed to optimise cell harvest removal?
- PAT and real-time monitoring – integrating to characterise cell culture
- Connected processing: improve manufacturing through USP and DSP coupling
Designing smart facilities of the future to increase manufacturing capacity
- Multiproduct and hybrid facilities – repurposing traditional plants and adapting to novel products
- Smart factories: applications of virtual reality, IoT, automation and robotics
- Steps for single use standardisation to ensure supply chain security
- Process and technology transfer- What are the best practices for a seamless transfer?
Pioneering practises: purification demands of a diverse molecule portfolio
- New developments to assist in implementing a continuous system
- Protein A alternatives for larger molecules to reduce financial challenges
- Increase optimisation with new uses for disposable technology
- Using digital and real-time monitoring to develop of molecule purification
Microbial manufacturing: Advances in E. coli and yeast expression
- What are the latest purification techniques to remove increased impurities?
- Accelerate microbial characterisation and validation by miniaturisation and robotics
- How to adapt single use systems for commercial microbial production
- Advantages of microbial platforms in the manufacturing of more complex products
Additional learning opportunities- Workshops & Symposiums
Network with biomanufacturing decision makers
Meet, Partner & Be Inspired by Biomanufacturing Leaders
Rising Star Platform
The Rising Star Platform gives academics and young professionals the opportunity to join 400+ thought leaders in the biomanufacturing industry. Here, you can gain expert advice, practical case studies, knowledge exchange, and enhanced networking within the community.
To apply please click here.
Book now to secure your place at the BioProduction Congress on 17-18 October 2017 in Dublin. Special reduced rates* are available for academic societies.
Highlights from Bioproduction 2016
Take a look at what attendees experienced last year! Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to network with your peers and find out the latest game changing technology developments.
PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES AT BIOPRODUCTION
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential Bioprocessing folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email Luke.Pickering@knect365.com
T: +44 203 377 3553