08 - 10 October 2018
Convention Centre Dublin,
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY to accelerate your biologics and novel molecules towards commercial success
Apply practical case studies from global mammalian and microbial experts working across upstream, downstream and manufacturing facility design
Improve efficiency across all phases of Biomanufacturing
- Hear experiences in applying online control and monitoring to cell culture processes
- Overcome the challenges of upstream production of novel molecules
- Learn how to increase the speed of upstream process development using modelling techniques
- Understand how to improve upstream performance by optimising cell culture media
Manufacturing Strategy & Technology
- Examine next generation facility design to increase capacity, intensity and efficiency
- Adapting biological plants for smaller volume products
- Stay on top of single use standardisation to ensure supply chain security
- Master integrated end to end continuous manufacturing
- Catch new case studies on downstream process development
- Discuss alternative capture methods and whether Protein A should be used
- Explore considerations for the capture and purification of novel molecules
- Be informed about the benefits of online monitoring during purification
- Discover new approaches to optimise cell harvest and downstream processing
- Tackle production of complex and novel molecules using yeast and E. coli
- Explore the latest online monitoring tools developed for microbial manufacturing
- Uncover how automation, miniaturisation and robotics can accelerate microbial characterisation and validation
- Delve into strategies to align industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing with biopharma
- Get top tips from industry on digital transformation and smart facility design
- Explore the impact of automation, digital and disruptive technologies: IoT, AI, VR, Smart Sensors, 3D Printing
- Smart data driven decision making in biomanufacturing: Machine Learning, Modelling and Advanced Analytics
Co-location with BioAnalytical & Formulation Summit
New for 2018, your registration to the Bioproduction Congress also provides you access to all of the attendees, exhibits and presentations for the co-located Bioanalytical and Formulation Summit (Learn More).
The brightest minds across microbial and mammalian bioproduction
Present at Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at BioProduction Congress 2018. All posters are displayed in the exhibition area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline to submit your abstract is 14 September 2018.
EBD Group's partneringONE® is a turnkey partnering solution for life science conferences
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event. Meeting locations will only be made visible the evening before the event
Network with biomanufacturing decision makers
SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AT BIOPRODUCTION & BioAnalytical and Formulation
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential Bioprocessing folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Capitalize on the opportunity to engage 500+ decision makers seeking manufacturing technologies and services to accelerate their biologics and novel molecules towards commercial success! For details contact Luke Pickering at Luke.Pickering@knect365.com or call +44 203 377 3553.