12 - 13 September 2017
Clarion Congress Hotel,
Improving product understanding - Latest research, new data and technologies for novel formats and MAb characterisation
Analytical method development for higher order structures, CQA's, post translational modifications, aggregation, formulation and stability testing
BENCHMARK WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERTS FROM MABS, VACCINES AND NEXT GENERATION PRODUCT COMMUNITIES
Characterisation strategies for improved quality control and analytical development
What predictive tools can be used to determine developability of novel therapeutics?
- Which methods are best for evaluating CQA's?
Is MS the best method for characterisation?
- How does CRISPR play a part in aggregation and characterisation?
- Which novel methods are being developed for looking at higher order structure?
- What are the current trends surrounding multi attribute method analytics?
Optimise approches for stability testing and AMDVT
Appropriate approaches to identify the critical parameters for the safety and efficacy of the biosmilars?
- What is the best method to use forced degradation studies when demonstrating formulation limits?
- Which phase appropriate method qualification strategies should you use?
What drives the PK and stability with regards to structural characterisation?
- How best to save time and resources to demonstrate method performance attributes?
All Access at No Additional Cost to Other Events at the BioAnalytical and Formulation Summit
Aside from characterisation, stability and AMDVT, benefit from additional learning opportunities in the same venue, on the same dates with additional events focusing on:
- Stability Testing and Analytical Method Development, Validation and Transfer for Pharmaceuticals
Network with 350+ analytical and formulation decision makers
MEET, PARTNER & BE INSPIRED BY THE INDUSTRY'S LEADING ANALYTICAL EXPERTS
Analyse, Interpret, Improve
- Strategic Senior Level Opening Plenaries
- Thought Leader Discussion Panels
- Interactive Flash Presentations, Case Studies, and Compare and Contrast Sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Presentations
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topicS
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- 4 Streams in One Location - Meet and discuss with peers working in both biological and pharmaceutical analytics
Focus Days and Additional Seminars
Pre-conference Focus Days:
- Analytical Strategies for Biosimilars
- Analytical Outsourcing, Technology Transfer, and CxO-Client Relationships
Evening Seminar: Analytical and Formulation Strategies for Antibody Drug Conjugates
Post Conference Focus Day: Successfully Handling Temperature Excursions and Using Stability Data to Support Product Shelf-Life during Transport and Shipping
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553
Pharmaceutical Training International | PTI
PTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring life science professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including R&D, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biotech, business strategy and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.