12 - 13 September 2017
Clarion Congress Hotel,
Live and breathe the latest research, data and technologies for novel formats and MAB characterisation
Immerse yourself in analytical method development for higher order structures, CQA's, post translational modifications, aggregation, formulation and stability testing
Your pass to the latest innovations and benchmarking opportunities in protein analytics
Characterisation strategies for improved quality control and analytical development
What predictive tools can be used to determine developability of novel therapeutics?
- Which methods are best for evaluating CQA's?
Is MS the best method for characterisation?
- How does CRISPR play a part in aggregation and characterisation?
- Which novel methods are being developed for looking at higher order structure?
- What are the current trends surrounding multi attribute method analytics?
Optimise approaches for stability testing and AMDVT
Appropriate approaches to identify the critical parameters for the safety and efficacy of the biosmilars?
- What is the best method to use forced degradation studies when demonstrating formulation limits?
- Which phase appropriate method qualification strategies should you use?
What drives the PK and stability with regards to structural characterisation?
- How best to save time and resources to demonstrate method performance attributes?
All access at no extra cost to 3 co-located events
As well as the two streams focused on protein characterisation, stability testing and AMDVT for biologics, there are two other events taking place at the same time and place. Your single pass offers access to learn and network with experts at the following:
Rub shoulders with 350+ analytical and formulation pioneers
Leading analytical personalities share their secrets to success...
Analyse. Interpret. Improve.
Push the boundaries of your knowledge
- Strategic senior level opening plenaries
- Thought leader discussion panels
- Interactive flash presentations, case studies, and 'Compare and Contrast' sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting edge new science poster presentations
New connections – the number 1 place for analytical networking
- Event App - Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics.
- Drinks reception - Our evening drinks reception offers the ultimate opportunity to swap top tips and business cards, as well as catch up with your peers in a more informal setting. And we will add food and entertainment to the mix to make sure you're not running on empty.
- 4 streams in one location - Mix with the industry's leading experts working in both biological and pharmaceutical analytics.
Focus days and additional seminars
Join one of our focus days or evening seminars to enhance your analytical strategy:
Pre-conference Focus Days:
- Analytical Strategies for Biosimilars
- Analytical Outsourcing, Technology Transfer, and CxO-Client Relationships
Evening Seminar: Analytical and Formulation Strategies for Antibody Drug Conjugates
Post Conference Focus Day: Successfully Handling Temperature Excursions and Using Stability Data to Support Product Shelf-Life during Transport and Shipping
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553
Pharmaceutical Training International | PTI
PTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring life science professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including R&D, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biotech, business strategy and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.