12 - 13 September 2017
Clarion Congress Hotel,
Improving product quality and efficacy through expert insight, new data and technology for formulation and QC strategies
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Bioanalytical and Formulation Summit
THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR
We would like to extend a very big thank you to everyone who attended this year's Bioanalytical and Formulation Summit. In the heart of Berlin, analytical and formulation experts gathered to discuss the latest data and best practice analytics for protein characterisation, post translational modifications, formulation, aggregation, and lots more. It was great seeing so many familiar faces, as well as meeting lots of new ones.
Mark your calendar - The dates for our 2017 meeting have been released and we are delighted to announce that next year we will be in Prague at the Clarion Congress Hotel on 12-13 September 2017. We look forward to seeing you there.
FREE WEBINARS ON-DEMAND
Challenges of supporting multiple programs for PK Bioanalysis: a CRO perspective [Sponsored by Gyros]
Contract Research Organisations (such as Envigo) are required to transfer, develop, validate and carry out sample analysis on a wide range of drug products from clients. Discussed are various aspects that must be considered when choosing a suitable assay platform for pharmacokinetic (PK) studies.
This presentation compares PK assays on different immunoassay platforms and some of the challenges encountered.
The advantages of running PK sample analysis on the Gyrolab are discussed, along with examples of where transferring of an assay onto the Gyrolab have eliminated assay issues.
For the reasons discussed in this presentation, Envigo now recommends the Gyrolab for PK studies with antibody capture reagents, however, when ligands are used as capture reagents, immunoassay platform suitability must be assessed on a case by case basis.
James Lawrence, Section Head: Immunoassay, Envigo++++
Pioneering downstream processing: information and discussion for HCP clearance [Sponsored by Sciex]
How to select the best HCP analysis strategy by LC-MS/MS
- 2D versus 1D LC-MS/MS
- Nanoflow LC versus microflow LC
- Data dependent versus data independent acquisition
- MS versus MS/MS
- Quantification procedure - high three, all peptides etc.
- Internal standards - peptides or proteins
Dr. Thomas Kofoed Ph.D, CEO, Alphalyse
Milla Neffling, SCIEX Biologics
Technology innovations across all aspects of protein characterisation and formulation
Protein Characterisation and Post Translational Modifications
- Have there been any changes with regards to post translational modifications of concern?
- Which methods are best for host cell protein characterisation?
- What experimental assessments are being conducted to evaluate CQA's in house?
- How can you predict aggregation early on?
- Which different types of analysis are best for differing particle sizes?
- What are the benefits of self-interaction chromatography?
- What are the new applications of mass spectrometry?
Formulation for Biologics
- What is the best method for high throughput formulation analytics?
- How can changes in exipients and primary packaging influence in your formulation?
- What causes high viscosity in molecules?
- How and when do you assess devicability?
- How do additives to formulation conditions change aggregation?
- How do you analyse changing formulation matrices?
- What are the benefits of integrating formulation preparation and analytics into single workflow?
All Access at No Additional Cost to Other Events at the BioAnalytical and Formulation Summit
Aside from characterisation, post translational modifications and formulation, benefit from additional learning opportunities in the same venue, on the same dates with our three conferences looking at:
Network with 350+ analytical and formulation decision makers
Analyse, Interpret, Improve
- Strategic Senior Level Opening Plenary: Patient Safety and Convenience
- Thought Leader Discussion Panels
- Interactive Flash Presentations, Case Studies, and Compare and Contrast Sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Presentations
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-to-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- Informa Treasure Hunt
- 5 Conferences in 1 Location
Focus Days and Additional Seminars
- Pre-conference Focus Day: Analytical Strategies for Biosimilars and Biotech Products
- Evening Seminar: Analytical Strategies for ADC's and Bispecific Antibodies
- Post Conference Focus Day: Stability Testing and Analytical Method Development, Validation and Transfer for Biologics
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553
Pharmaceutical Training International | PTI
PTI is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring life science professionals. We deliver CPD certified training on a wide range of topics including R&D, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biotech, business strategy and soft skills. Our courses are delivered in a variety of formats such as public face-to-face, customised in-house, webinars, eBooks and online academies.