Technology innovations across all aspects of protein characterisation and formulation
New technology applications and platforms for product assessment and characterisation
- Have there been any changes with regards to post translational modifications of concern?
- Which methods are best for host cell protein characterisation?
- What experimental assessments are being conducted to evaluate CQA's in house?
- How can you predict aggregation early on?
- Which different types of analysis are best for differing particle sizes?
- What are the benefits of self-interaction chromatography?
- What are the new applications of mass spectrometry?
Optimising formulation for improved administration
- What is the best method for high throughput formulation analytics?
- How can changes in exipients and primary packaging influence in your formulation?
- What causes high viscosity in molecules?
- How and when do you assess devicability?
- How do additives to formulation conditions change aggregation?
- How do you analyse changing formulation matrices?
- What are the benefits of integrating formulation preparation and analytics into single workflow?
All Access at No Additional Cost to Other Events at the BioAnalytical and Formulation Summit
Aside from characterisation, post translational modifications and formulation, benefit from additional learning opportunities in the same venue, on the same dates with our three conferences looking at:
Network with 400+ analytical and formulation decision makers
Over 40 pioneering industry experts
Analyse, Interpret, Improve
- Strategic Senior Level Opening Plenary: Patient Safety and Convenience
- Thought Leader Discussion Panels
- Interactive Flash Presentations, Case Studies, and Compare and Contrast Sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Presentations
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-to-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- Informa Treasure Hunt
- 5 Conferences in 1 Location
Focus Days and Additional Seminars
- Pre-conference Focus Day: Analytical Strategies for Biosimilars and Biotech Products
- Evening Seminar: Analytical Strategies for ADC's and Bispecific Antibodies
- Post Conference Focus Day: Stability Testing and Analytical Method Development, Validation and Transfer for Biologics
A meeting place for analytical and formulation scientists in Germany's capital
The splendid avenue "Unter den Linden" with its elegant shops is just a stone's throw away from the hotel. Explore the "genuine" Berlin on foot, with its traditional pubs, fashionable restaurants and cultural highlights. Organic seal of quality for breakfast and lunch. Since January 1st 2007 the hotel is the first in Berlin with an organic certificate.
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstrasse 151, 10117 Berlin, Germany Phone +49 (0) 30 2033-5
Please click here for information on how to reach the hotel and its location.
As one of Europe’s largest scientific locations, Berlin offers a high concentration of research institutions. The networking between science and research is supported by around 300 universities, universities of science, research institutions and technology parks. Berlin also promotes the alignment and networking of science and industry to successfully meet the challenges in the global race for know-how and innovation. This innovative environment positions Berlin as a popular destination for this high-profile science event.
Reduced Rate Accommodation
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa and the hotel.
Please click here to book reduced rate accommodation at the Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin where the conference will take place
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553