May 8-11, 2017
ANTIBODY ENGINEERING AND THERAPEUTICS DIGITAL WEEK
BRINGING YOU THE LATEST SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGIES NEEDED TO ACCELERATE NEXT GENERATION ANTIBODIES TOWARDS COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Digital Week is a week-long series of free webinars with live Q&A continuing to connect antibody engineering and therapeutics leaders throughout the year from the comfort of your desk. Thank you to our speakers and sponsor for a great series!
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINARS
DIGITAL WEEK TOPICS
- 2-3 pm EST - Predicting and Managing Unwanted Immune Responses to Biologics
- 3-4 pm EST - Strategies to Reduce Immunogenicity of Recombinant Immunotoxins
- 1-2 pm EST - Scaffolds Within Scaffolds: Generating Ion Channel Blocking Antibodies by Fusing "Knottins" Into Peripheral CDR Loops
- 1-2 pm EST - Conformation Dependent Amyloid Antibodies: What Do They See That We Don't?
- 3-4 pm EST - Antibodies to Watch in 2017 Updates
- 1-2 pm EST - Design Principles for Bispecific IgGs - Opportunities and Pitfalls of Artificial Disulfide Bonds
- 3-4 pm EST - Wnt Pathway Inhibitory Antibody for Fibro-Inflammatory Disease