December 9-13, 2019
Marriott Marquis San Diego,
San Diego, CA
THE #1 ANTIBODY ENGINEERING CONFERENCE FOR ACCELERATING NEXT GENERATION ANTIBODIES TO COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
Find the latest science, technology and partners in antibody engineering, immunobiology and next generation binders
Call for Speakers is Now Open!
If you are working in any of the following scientific/business topic areas, we encourage you to submit a proposal for a podium presentation. We are especially looking for case studies with new data on the following:
- Antibody Libraries, Selection, Screening and Engineering
- Novel Therapeutic Targets/Non-Cancer Indications
- Targeting Subcellular Trafficking Pathways to Generate Antibody Therapeutics
- Intratumoral Administration Pharmacokinetics
- BioInformatics and Computational Tools for Antibody Optimization and Engineering
- Tissue Specific Delivery of Antibodies
- Engineering and Application of Therapeutic Antibodies for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Looking at Targets Differently
- Systems Immunology to Identify Key Processes Leading to Therapeutic Target Discovery
- Effector Functions of Therapeutic Antibodies
- Preclinical Development of Antibody-based Therapeutics
- Antibody Therapeutic Clinical Case Studies
- China Interactions Propelling Antibody R&D Around the World: Basic Research and Drug Development to Clinical Studies and Manufacturing
FAST-TRACK YOUR ANTIBODIES TO THE CLINIC AND BEYOND
The Most Innovative Science From Industry and Academic Experts
- Start the day with 4 must-attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics.
- Evaluate technologies that can help your R&D at the Scientific Briefing sessions.
- Hear over 135 case studies and industry updates.
Partner with Global Antibody Innovators and Suppliers
- Collaborate with 900+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Accelerate towards commercial success by connecting with 75+ leading technology and service providers.
The Most Networking Opportunities at The Largest Meeting
- Find potential partners for research projects via the simple and easy-to-use attendee networking app.
- Mix and mingle at the two cocktail receptions and two networking lunches.
- Chat about cutting-edge antibody research with poster presenters--or better yet--present your own poster!
Newly Added Speakers and Sessions!
Andreas Plückthun, Ph.D., Professor and Director, Department of Biochemistry, University of Zürich, Switzerland
The Role of Structure in Creating Binding Proteins with Prescribed Modes of Action
Badrul Chowdhury, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Vice President, R&D, and Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity iMED Head, Medimmune
Benralizumab, A Monoclonal Antibody Engineered for Enhanced NK-cell Mediated Eosinophil Depletion
John Desjarlais, Ph.D., SVP and Chief Scientific Officer, Xencor, Inc.
Activation of T Cells with Multi-checkpoint Blockade and Modified Cytokines
Bryan Briney, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, The Scripps Research Institute
An Atlas of B-cell Clonal Distribution in the Human Body
New Closing Plenary Session!
A Tribute to George P. Smith and Sir Greg Winter, Winners of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2018
Celebrating the Contributions of George P. Smith, Extraordinary Inventor, Mentor and Friend
- Jamie Scott, MD, PhD - Professor and Canada Research Chair , Simon Fraser University
Display Technology: Past, Present and Future
- John McCafferty, PhD - CEO and Founder, IONTAS and Co-Inventor of Antibody Phage Display
Exploiting the Diverse Functions of FcRn to Generate Therapeutics
- Sally Ward, PhD - Professor, University of Southampton and Texas A&M University Health Science Center
Winners of the Antibody Society's Student/Postdoc Poster Competition!
Short Oral Poster Presentations will be made by the winners of the Antibody Society's Student/Postdoc Poster Competition.
Potent and Selective Antitumor Activity of a T cell-engaging Bispecific Antibody Targeting a Membrane-proximal Epitope of ROR1
- Junpeng Qi, Postdoctoral Associate, The Scripps Research Institute
Third Generation Antibody Discovery: In Silico Rational Design
- Pietro Sormanni, Borysiewicz Biomedical Sciences Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
2018 Speakers Share Strategies to Accelerate Your Antibody Molecules
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday, November 9, 2018 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date). After that date, posters are on a space-available basis.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Submitting an abstract does not guarantee acceptance of your poster. You will be notified by the Event Review Committee if your presentation has been selected.
NEW for 2018! Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Student/Postdoc Poster Competition. Sponsored by: The Antibody Society
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!