December 9-13, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego,
San Diego, CA
Accelerate Next Generation Antibodies to Commercial Success
Find the latest science, technology and partners in antibody engineering, immunobiology and next generation binders.
New and Refreshed for 2018!
New Data. New Applications. New Targets
- Discover strategies to accelerate your antibody drug to the clinic by hearing new data from more than 125 speakers who will share results from preclinical and clinical drug development programs
- Gain a competitive advantage for your antibody therapeutic from multiple case-studies covering new targets and non-cancer therapeutic indications
- Expand your target universe by attending a new session on “Novel Methods to Interrogate Receptors as Targets”
New Frontiers; Immuno-engineering and Microbiome
- Hear how to exploit the immune system for therapeutic potential at the new pre-conference workshop on “Immuno-engineering: Bridging the Immune system and Antibody Therapeutics”
- Learn about new frontiers in therapeutic development by attending new sessions on the potential of the Microbiome
New Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Discover new approaches to risk mitigation for immunogenicity and learn how to predict immunogenicity in your antibody drugs to avoid costly delays to your pipeline
"This is the conference to go to if you need to keep up with the fast-paced therapeutic antibody industry."
- Jian Yao, TopAlliance Biosciences
FAST-TRACK YOUR ANTIBODIES TO THE CLINIC AND BEYOND
The Most Innovative Science From Industry and Academic Experts
- Start the day with 4 must-attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics.
- Evaluate technologies that can help your R&D at the Scientific Briefing sessions.
- Hear over 135 case studies and industry updates.
Partner with Global Antibody Innovators and Suppliers
- Collaborate with 900+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Accelerate towards commercial success by connecting with 75+ leading technology and service providers.
The Most Networking Opportunities at The Largest Meeting
- Find potential partners for research projects via the simple and easy-to-use attendee networking app.
- Mix and mingle at the two cocktail receptions and two networking lunches.
- Chat about cutting-edge antibody research with poster presenters--or better yet--present your own poster!
World-Renowned Speakers Share Strategies to Accelerate Your Antibody Molecules
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!
130+ Posters - Submit Yours for Consideration
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday, November 9, 2018 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date). After that date, posters are on a space-available basis.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Submitting an abstract does not guarantee acceptance of your poster. You will be notified by the Event Review Committee if your presentation has been selected.