December 9-13, 2018
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego,
San Diego, CA
Accelerate Next Generation Antibodies to Commercial Success
Find the latest science, technology and partners in antibody engineering, immunobiology and next generation binders.
New and Refreshed for 2018!
New Data. New Applications. New Targets
- Learn how to engineer antibody therapeutics with improved drug-like properties to gain a competitive advantage over existing therapeutics already on the market
- Explore novel drug targets and discovery technologies to help you engineer and develop next-generation antibody/protein therapeutics and expand your target universe
- Decide which therapeutic modality (antibody therapeutic, bispecific, fusion protein, antibody alternative, ADC, CAR-T) will give you the best chance of success in therapeutic development
Cutting-Edge Case Studies of Next-Generation Antibodies
- Discover techniques to manipulate the immune system and understand immunotherapeutic mechanisms of antibodies for drug development
- Find therapeutic applications of antibodies beyond cancer including neurodegenerative disease, infectious disease, autoimmune disease, inflammatory disease, obesity and more
- Discover new frontiers in novel therapeutic development by hearing new data from over 135 speakers who will share preclinical and clinical results from their current programs
New for 2018
- Predict immune responses in your antibody drugs and accelerate your pipeline with NEW session on immunogenicity
- Explore biology, mechanisms and therapeutic potential of the gut microbiome with NEW session on microbiome therapeutics
- Examine the interplay between the immune system and antibody therapeutic development with NEW workshop on immuno-engineering
"This is the conference to go to if you need to keep up with the fast-paced therapeutic antibody industry."
- Jian Yao, TopAlliance Biosciences
FAST-TRACK YOUR ANTIBODIES TO THE CLINIC AND BEYOND
The Most Innovative Science From Industry and Academic Experts
- Start the day with 4 must-attend keynotes from trail-blazing researchers in antibody therapeutics.
- Evaluate technologies that can help your R&D at the Scientific Briefing sessions.
- Hear over 135 case studies and industry updates.
Partner with Global Antibody Innovators and Suppliers
- Collaborate with 900+ attendees from leading pharma, biotechs, and academia from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Accelerate towards commercial success by connecting with 75+ leading technology and service providers.
The Most Networking Opportunities at The Largest Meeting
- Find potential partners for research projects via the simple and easy-to-use attendee networking app.
- Mix and mingle at the two cocktail receptions and two networking lunches.
- Chat about cutting-edge antibody research with poster presenters--or better yet--present your own poster!
World-Renowned Speakers Share Strategies to Accelerate Your Antibody Molecules
130+ Posters - Submit Yours for Consideration
The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday, November 9, 2018 (full payment for conference and poster fee must be received by this date). After that date, posters are on a space-available basis.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Submitting an abstract does not guarantee acceptance of your poster. You will be notified by the Event Review Committee if your presentation has been selected.
NEW for 2018! Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Student/Postdoc Poster Competition. Sponsored by: The Antibody Society
Download the White Paper
USE OF NEXT GENERATION PROTEIN THERAPEUTICS OVER TRADITIONAL MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES AND DIFFERENT APPROACHES
- The competitive advantages of next generation protein therapeutics over traditional mAbs and antibody-based scaffolds
- Novel opportunities for next generation protein therapeutics
- Key challenges in developing next generation protein therapeutics
- Exploiting the opportunity in next generation protein therapeutics to create differentiated and added-value therapeutic molecules
About the Antibody Society
The Antibody Society is an international, non-profit representing individuals and organizations involved in antibody-related research and development. The Society has a variety of initiatives and working groups focused on improving the antibody field.
- Creating opportunities for education and networking;
- Monitoring and reporting advances in the commercial pipeline for antibody and CAR-T therapeutics;
- Creating standards for characterizing antibody and T-cell receptor repertoires, and engaging this field;
- Engaging government and international agencies on matters concerning the antibody community;
Please join us!