Informa Life Sciences is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Access to partnering is granted once registration is approved.
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event. Meeting locations will only be made visible the evening before the event
*Your registration includes partneringONE® access at no additional cost. All registrants will receive notification several weeks prior to the event regarding log-in and usability instructions on the partnering system.
1. Log-in to the partnering platform
2. Profile: Complete profiles for yourself, your organisation and your projects. The more you include in your profiles and the better you present yourself, the easier it is for others to find you and get them interested in meeting with you. Make sure to make your profile visible.
3. Availability: Set your availability in your online agenda to indicate when you are available to attend one-to-one meetings.
4. Search and request meetings: 4-6 before the event, full partnering services will be launched. Log-in to browse the profiles of participating companies and send messages to request meetings.
5. Respond: Log-in regularly to respond to incoming meeting requests, monitor responses to your requests, or to submit more requests of your own. New registrations are always arriving, so check back regularly.
6. Meet: One week prior to BPI Europe, accept or decline requests from others. Your meeting schedule will be based on your accepted requests and mutual availability.
7. Personal Schedule: Your schedule will then be updated daily, including updates during the event. You can check your schedule for updates and locations, at the partnering terminals or the Partnering Desk on site, once you arrive on site. Alternatively, sign up to browse the key pages of your partneringONE® account on your mobile device.
Learn here how to use the Partnering system step by step:
partneringONE® video tutorials are a great way to get started with partneringONE.
They cover the complete life cycle from entering your profile all the way to your finalsed meeting schedule.
Any questions about partneringONE® please feel free to contact Hannah Brant Hannah.Brant@KNect365.com.
BioProcess International European Summit 2017 in Amsterdam was the biggest ever. And for 2018 the Viral Safety experts join the 900+ strong audience for 4 fantastic days of shared learning and networking opportunities. Watch the BPI highlights video to find out more
Swap insight with the bioprocessing industry’s leading experts. Our evening drinks reception offers the ultimate opportunity to expose yourself to words of wisdom and swap business cards, as well as catch up with your peers in a more informal setting. And we add food and entertainment to the mix to make sure you’re not running on empty.
Don't miss out our Pre-Kings Day Party at the RAI Boathouse with Live DJ, Food Stalls and Gin Bar