Knect365's Viral safety...your pass to innovation and success
Day 1: Raw Materials - Variability, Sourcing and Supply Chain
- Get to grips with evaluations and specifications for both late and early stage raw materials
- Understand throughput and cost considerations in the viral safety of raw materials
- Risk assessment and certification - what's best?
Day 2: Continuous Processing, NGS and Novel Clearance and Inactivation
- Get the latest on the relevance of continuous processing in viral safety
- Dive into future outlooks and new technologies - ECO detergents and the use of PCR in viral clearance
- NGS for adventitious virus detection - what are the updates?
Day 3: Regulations, Segregation and Design Space Robustness
- Keep abreast of the latest regulations effecting the viral safety industry
- Explore approaches to segregation strategies and facility designs
- Tackle filtration with feedback on technologies and high throughput approaches
Capitalise on the opportunity to put yourself in the regulators shoes
You heard it here first! On day two of the viral safety event we are giving YOU the opportunity to get under the skin of the regulators and hear them address your ANONYMOUS questions.
Make the most of this opportunity and submit your questions now.
BRINGING KEY STAKEHOLDERS TOGETHER TO SHARE THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS….
EBD GROUP'S PARTNERINGONE® IS A TURNKEY PARTNERING SOLUTION FOR LIFE SCIENCE CONFERENCES
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event. Meeting locations will only be made visible the evening before the event
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Rising Star Platform
The Rising Star Platform gives academics and young professionals the opportunity to join 900+ thought leaders in the bioprocessing industry. Here, you can gain expert advice, practical case studies, knowledge exchange, and enhanced networking within the community.
To apply please click here.
BPI Digital Week took place from 13 – 17 November with 9 expert-led webinars and Q&A sessions presented by cytena, BD Advanced Bioprocessing, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, Sartorius Stedim Biotech …. Over 1000 bioprocessing professionals have already got involved, but don't worry if you missed out on the live sessions. Recordings of every single session are now available to watch on demand in your own time.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553