25 - 27 April 2018
Achieve greater success in virus detection and removal through access to unpublished data from Europe's leading viral safety experts
Thank you to everyone who attended 2017 summit
Thank You to our Summit Attendees
The Viral Safety team would like to extend a huge thank you to all the delegates, speakers and sponsors who contributed to another fantastic year of meetings, updates and thought leadership. With streams covering NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF VIRAL SAFETY there were many take home points.
Mark your calendar - 2018 dates have been released and we are delighted to announce that we will be returning to Amsterdam on 24-25 April 2018. Early Bird booking will open in December 2017, be sure to register your details below so you don't miss out!
Want more? Learn about Viral Safety for Biologics, taking place in Boston, MA, USA this September 26-28, 2017
Now part of Bioprocess International European Summit
2017 Agenda Highlights
NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF VIRAL SAFETY
Strategies for virus detection, removal and inactivation
- Validate PCR type methods vs. traditional cell based methods
- What are the commercial applications for NGS?
- Safeguarding product quality when implementing nanofiltration
- How do health authorities view the use of nanofiltration?
- What are the implications of EU Annex XIV with regards to viral inactivation?
Optimise risk mitigation and understanding of TSE and novel viruses
- What adventitious testing is needed for a good risk assessment?
- New methods of virus inactivation by disinfection and sanitisation
- What amendments are being made to the EMA guidance on TSE?
- Which methods should you apply in risk assessments for prions?
- Ensuring correct processes for emerging viruses such as ZIKA and HEV
Raw materials - Variability, sourcing and supply chain management
- What is the best approach to the evaluation of viral risk in raw materials?
- What are the current pharmacopeia requirements and specifications?
- Qualification of your supply chain through improved transparency
- What are the best ways to carry out raw material assessment?
- How to identify CQA's?
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visits
- Flash Presentation Updates
- Regulatory Breakfast Briefing
- BPI Innovation and Breakthrough Technology Award 2017
- Industry 4.0 – BPI Innovation Lab: “Reshaping Bioprocessing’s Future”
Co-Location with Bioprocess International European Summit
7 Streams in One Location:
- Stream 1: Cell Culture and Upstream Process Development
- Stream 2: Downstream Processing
- Stream 3: Process Development, Characterisation Strategies and Continuous Bioprocessing
- Stream 4: Bioprocess Analytics and Contril Strategies
- Stream 5: Vaccines 2017
- Stream 6: Viral Safety
- Stream 7: Cell Line Development and Engineering
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553