2- 5 April 2019
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center,
Ensure product safety and compliance for your biologics, mAbs, vaccines and novel products
Leading viral safety experts and regulators share unpublished data
Avoid Costly Delays in Your Manufacturing Process
The 2019 programme is designed to highlight today's leading techniques and technologies to help you meet today's manufacturing regulations and requirements.
Raw Materials - Variability, Sourcing and Supply Chain
- Get the latest on considerations for cell culture media and what testing is required to ensure viral safety
- Understand sourcing strategies, quality audits and vendor oversight
- Stay up to date with feedback from BPOG and ISIA on their latest initiatives
Process Intensification and Considerations for ATMPs
- Stay up to date on ensuring viral safety during process intensification
- Hear from industry leaders on inactivation and removal considerations
- Push the boundaries and ensure you are up to date on viral safety methods for cell and gene therapies
Regulations, NGS, Risk Assessment & Facility Design
- Keep abreast of the latest regulations affecting the viral safety industry
- Explore the impacts of NGS applications and strategies
- Tackle approaches to segregation strategies and facility designs
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at BPI Europe
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Poster submission deadline is March 1.
TURNKEY PARTNERING SOLUTION
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553