NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF VIRAL SAFETY
Strategies for virus detection, removal and inactivation
- Validate PCR type methods vs. traditional cell based methods
- What are the commercial applications for NGS?
- Safeguarding product quality when implementing nanofiltration
- How do health authorities view the use of nanofiltration?
- What are the implications of EU Annex XIV with regards to viral inactivation?
Optimise risk mitigation and understanding of TSE and novel viruses
- What adventitious testing is needed for a good risk assessment?
- New methods of virus inactivation by disinfection and sanitisation
- What amendments are being made to the EMA guidance on TSE?
- Which methods should you apply in risk assessments for prions?
- Ensuring correct processes for emerging viruses such as ZIKA and HEV
Raw materials - Variability, sourcing and supply chain management
- What is the best approach to the evaluation of viral risk in raw materials?
- What are the current pharmacopeia requirements and specifications?
- Qualification of your supply chain through improved transparency
- What are the best ways to carry out raw material assessment?
- How to identify CQA's?
Meet, partner & be inspired by leading viral safety experts
Now part of Bioprocess International European Summit
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT
Peer-Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- VIP Programme
- Bespoke 1-to-1 Meetings
- Strategic Senior Level Leadership Boardroom
- Thought Leaders Discussion Panels
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Sessions
- Live Labs Tour
- Site Visits
- Flash Presentation Updates
- Regulatory Breakfast Briefing
- BPI Innovation and Breakthrough Technology Award 2017
- Industry 4.0 – BPI Innovation Lab: “Reshaping Bioprocessing’s Future”
Co-Location with Bioprocess International European Summit
7 Streams in One Location:
- Stream 1: Cell Culture and Upstream Process Development
- Stream 2: Downstream Processing
- Stream 3: Process Development, Characterisation Strategies and Continuous Bioprocessing
- Stream 4: Bioprocess Analytics and Contril Strategies
- Stream 5: Vaccines 2017
- Stream 6: Viral Safety
- Stream 7: Cell Line Development and Engineering
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment.
To discuss this or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553