23 - 25 April 2018
Changing the Shape of Vaccine development, manufacturing and delivery
Novel Technologies.Trusted Resources. Smarter Solutions.
Your pass to innovations and successes in vaccine production...
Novel Vaccine Technologies and Delivery Systems
- Get top tips on the applications of mRNA nanoparticles for formulation and delivery
- Dive into adjuvants and hear the latest on aluminium based suspensions vs. liposomal
- Advances in VLP's in vaccine development - what's new?
QbD, Platform Concepts and the Future of Vaccine Manufacturing
- Pick up knowledge on risk assessments for the use of new cell lines in development
- Get the latest on the use of flow through chromatography for quick and efficient production
- Tackle the application of QbD with real life case studies
Modern CMC Regulatory Strategies and Insights – from Concept to Approval
This session provides an overview of modern regulatory CMC strategies which may be selectively applied for a cross range of product classes (e.g. biopharmaceuticals, biologics, advanced therapy medicinal products, biosimilars, vaccines) and how this can be used in consideration for objectively reducing the overall time and cost. This ‘interactive’ session will focus on biopharmaceuticals, biologics, ATMPs, vaccines and biosimilars. Collective team discussions, whiteboard exemplification and workthroughs will be made on key topic points.
Do you have manufacturing problems? Well we have solutions...
Are these the things that keep you up at night?
- Looking for ways to innovate your manufacturing processes?
- What new vaccines does the current market need?
- Do you need to innovate delivery and optimize efficacy?
- Are you compliant with regulations?
- How can you improve your understanding of your product?
Sleep easy after April 23rd...
- Case studies and cutting edge data from your peers, regulators and service providers
- Where else can you have off the record conversations?
- The slides and data won't be online, you need to be here to get the latest info
- This event is part of Europe's leading conference for bioprocessing - anyone who's anyone comes
And no... you can't get it anywhere else
- We focus on JUST manufacturing. So you get the best content over three days
- Use PartneringONE to optimise networking opportunities - pre-arrange meetings and organise your time effectively
- Rising Star Programme: Present a poster and be recognised
- All the key stakeholders in one room
LEADING INDUSTRY PERSONALITIES SHARE THEIR SECRETS TO SUCCESS….
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Rising Star Platform
The Rising Star Platform gives academics and young professionals the opportunity to join 900+ thought leaders in the bioprocessing industry. Here, you can gain expert advice, practical case studies, knowledge exchange, and enhanced networking within the community.
To apply please click here.
BPI Digital Week took place from 13 – 17 November with 9 expert-led webinars and Q&A sessions presented by cytena, BD Advanced Bioprocessing, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, Sartorius Stedim Biotech …. Over 1000 bioprocessing professionals have already got involved, but don't worry if you missed out on the live sessions. Recordings of every single session are now available to watch on demand in your own time.
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email Luke.Pickering@knect365.com for details.