2-5 April 2019
Messe Wien Exhibition Congress Center,
Improve yields, maintain quality, and cut down time in your vaccine manufacturing process
Revolutionary Technology and Equipment to Drive Effective Novel Vaccines
Develop Novel Vaccines to Meet Demand and Stand Out from the Competition
AAV, Viral Vectors, mRNA Vaccines and Process Development
- Get the latest on scalable manufacturing and platforms technology for AAV’s
- Understand future directions and challenges for mRNA
- Dive into platform processes for increased efficiency and reduced risk
Manufacturing Technologies, Continuous & Facilities of the Future
- Stay up to date on Industry 4.0, bioprocess tools and COGs considerations
- Hear from industry leaders on continuous applications in vaccine development
- Push the boundaries to develop manufacturing facilities of the future
PAT Characterisation and Assays
- Keep abreast of the latest in online and inline monitoring strategies
- Explore modern methods for the full characterisation of vaccines
- Tackle assay analysis for release testing and mode of action
DO YOU HAVE MANUFACTURING PROBLEMS? WELL WE HAVE SOLUTIONS...
Are these the things that keep you up at night?
- Looking for ways to innovate your manufacturing processes?
- What new vaccines does the current market need?
- Do you need to innovate delivery and optimize efficacy?
- Are you compliant with regulations?
- How can you improve your understanding of your product?
- Case studies and cutting-edge data from your peers, regulators and service providers
- Where else can you have off the record conversations?
- The slides and data won't be online, you need to be here to get the latest info
- This event is part of Europe's leading conference for bioprocessing - anyone who's anyone comes
And no... you can't get it anywhere else
- We focus on JUST manufacturing. So, you get the best content over three days
- Use PartneringONE to optimise networking opportunities - pre-arrange meetings and organise your time effectively
- Rising Star Programme: Present a poster and be recognised
- All the key stakeholders in one room
EUROPE’S MOST COMPLETE BIOPROCESSING CONFERENCE
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at BPI Europe
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. Poster submission deadline is March 1.
Here's an idea. We attract hundreds of the most influential cell therapy folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and email Luke.Pickering@knect365.com for details.