Mark DrewBusiness Programme Lead at AstraZeneca
- Studied Chemistry at Oxford University
- Joined AstraZeneca in 2006 as an Analytical Chemist
- Worked on the development of small molecule products across development from first time in man to supporting on market products
- Became a team manager in 2014 and led a team performing GMP testing across development products and subsequently led a team working on the development and commercial registration of a peptide product.
- In my current role, I'm leading the implementation of a new chromatography data system and upgrade in separation science equipment across development as well as supporting implementation of new technologies to Operations QC sites.