TIDES OFFERS THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND PARTNERS YOU NEED TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
400+ OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE SCIENTISTS AND EXECUTIVES
Fast-track your oligonucleotide and peptide research to the clinic and beyond by collaborating with leading pharma, biotechs, academia and solution providers from North America, Asia and Europe.
40+ CASE STUDIES AND NEW DATA PRESENTATIONS
Hear best practices, lessons learned and important industry developments across the entire spectrum of oligonucleotide and peptide development and production.
30+ LEADING EXHIBITORS
Connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
Cross-Fertilize Ideas with Different Disciplines at TIDES Europe and Learn from Multiple Case Studies and New Data Presentations
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Case Studies
- CMC and Manufacturing Strategies
- Strategies for Extra-Hepatic Delivery
- Novel Chemistries
- Analytical and QC Strategies
- The Path to a Successful IND/IMPD
- Peptide Lead Discovery and Modulators of Cellular Proteins
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Case Studies
- NEW! Peptide CMC and Manufacturing Track
- Personalized Peptides and Peptide Vaccines
- Peptide Delivery and Formulations
- Accelerating Peptides to IND and Beyond
New for 2019
- Expanded mRNA Therapeutic & CRISPR/Cas Content
- New Focus on Delivery of Macromolecular Therapeutics
- Joint Keynote Session for All Attendees to Meet/Share Ideas
- More In-depth Pre-Conference Workshops
- Lower Poster Pricing so You Can Share Your Research
- Expanded Advisory Board of Industry Leaders
- Simplified Registration and Conference Format
DELIVER A PRESENTATION AT TIDES DIGITAL WEEK
Sponsor this 4-day webcast series, September 16-19, 2019 to engage prospects, reinforce your thought leadership status, and raise your profile — all while generating leads.
TIDES Europe 2019 Advisory Board
Special thank you to our expanded TIDES Europe Advisory Board, who helped bring new content and expertise to this year's conference agenda.
Peptide Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Director and Head of North American and Emerging Markets, CordenPharma International, Switzerland
- Fabrizio Badalassi, Ph.D., Director, Chemical Development, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Denmark
- Alastair Hay, Ph.D., Account Manager, Peptide and Protein Technology, Almac, United Kingdom
- Ewa Kowalska, Chemical Process Development Manager, API Development, Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Ltd.
- Vivian Lindo, Head of Analytical Sciences & Associate Director, MedImmune, United Kingdom
- Leila Malik, Ph.D., CMC Project Manager, Zealand Pharma AS, Denmark
- Thomas Meier, COO Europe, Bachem AG, Switzerland
- Neil Thompson, Senior Director, Business Development Europe, PolyPeptide Group, Sweden
Peptide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Waleed Danho, Ph.D., Consultant, Danho & Associates, USA
- Jesse Z. Dong, Ph.D., Vice President, Peptide Chemistry, Neon Therapeutics, USA
- Jesper Lau, Ph.D., VP, Protein and Peptide Chemistry, Global Research, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
- Les Miranda, Ph.D., Executive Director Research, Structural Biology, Molecular Modeling, & Hybrid Modality Engineering, Amgen, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Vice President, Drug Development-Operations, Alkahest, USA
- Marie Skovgaard, Ph.D., Director, Medicinal Chemistry, Zealand Pharma AS, Denmark (Invited)
Oligonucleotide Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls
- Nadim Akhtar, Ph.D., Principal Scientist Characterization and Control Strategies, AstraZeneca, United Kingdom
- Alun Garner, Business Development Manager, Nucleic Acid Solutions Division, Agilent Technologies, Inc., USA
- Annekathrin Haberland, Ph.D., Director, Regulatory Affairs, Berlin Cures GmbH, Germany
- Rachel Orr, GSK Associate Fellow, Enablement Manager, GlaxoSmithKline R&D, United Kingdom
- Thomas Rupp, Owner & Principal, Thomas Rupp Consulting, Germany
- Yogesh Sanghvi, Ph.D., President, Rasayan, USA
- Jessica Stolee, Ph.D., Associate Director, CMC, Biogen, USA
- David Tew, Project Leader and GSK Senior Fellow, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, GlaxoSmithKline, United Kingdom
- Sridhar Vaddeboina, Ph.D., Vice President , Analytical Development, Technology Innovation Improvement Management, Nitto Denko Avecia Inc., USA
- Stefan Vonhoff, Ph.D., Vice President CMC, NOXXON Pharma AG, Germany
Oligonucleotide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
- Troels Koch, Ph.D., Industry Expert, Denmark
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Sirnaomics, USA
- Punit Seth, Ph.D., Vice President, Medicinal Chemistry, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Christoph Kröner, Ph.D., Head of IVAC Mutanome Lead Structure, BioNTech AG, Germany
- Hari Pujar, Ph.D., Head, Technical Development, Moderna Therapeutics, USA
- Liza Tritschler, Project Manager, CureVac AG, Germany
PRESENT A SCIENTIFIC POSTER AT TIDES Europe 2019
Benefits of presenting a poster:
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
To reserve your poster space, you must select the poster presentation option during your conference registration and submit your poster abstract at the link below by 4 October 2019.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT TIDES Europe 2019 in Amsterdam
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities, we have flexible and tailored solutions that will optimize your investment. Contact our team today to see a list of pricing and package options:
(Companies A, R-Z) Perri Lucatello | Perri.Lucatello@knect365.com | +44 (20) 7017 7247
(Companies H, J-Q) Linda Cole | Linda.Cole@knect365.com | +44 (20) 7017 6631
(Companies B-G, I) Michael Dunnet | Michael.Dunnet@knect365.com | +1 (857) 504-6732