September 16-19, 2019
TIDES: Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week
4-day series of live educational webcasts and downloadable resources uncovering insights to accelerate oligonucleotide and peptide products from early discovery to commercialization
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINAR
2019 Agenda To Be Announced. You can still access 2018 digital content below.
On-Demand Webinars (2018)
- An Assessment of Orthogonal Analytical Techniques for Oligonucleotide Specification Testing
- Strategies to Increase Robustness in the Optimization and CMC Production of Peptide Therapeutics with Parallel Peptide Synthesis
- Practical Chemical Manufacture of a Protein Therapeutic: Efficient Total Synthesis of Insulin Lispro (Humalog)
- Development of a Robust Process for Antisense Oligonucleotides Using a Platform Approach
- RNA Aptamers as Targeting Agents for Novel Immunotherapeutics
- Regulation of mRNA Fate and Function by Epitranscriptomic Nucleotide Modifications
- Oligonucleotide Characterisation by NMR and Consideration of Orthogonal Techniques
- Control and Qualification of Impurities in Nucleic Acid Therapeutics
Why Attend a Webinar?
Time and Cost Efficient
You will save valuable time and money because there is no need to travel and no registration fee.
Focused and Timely Learning
You will receive the latest "hot" and timely data from a leading authority
You can participate in a webinar from a location of your choosing – your home, your office, or a client/customer location