April 30 - May 3, 2017
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego,
San Diego, CA
Build partnerships & accelerate products from early discovery to late-stage development & commercialization
Thank you to the 800+ attendees who attended TIDES 2016 in Long Beach, CA!
TIDES 2016 saw the largest attendance in its 18 year history, drawing more than 800 attendees from 25 countries around the globe. Attendees were able to apply learnings from 100+ case studies and new data presentations designed to help accelerate product development across the entire value chain from discovery, nonclinical, clinical and CMC to late-stage development and commercialization.
Also consider attending TIDES: Europe, held November 14-16, 2016 in Berlin. Learn more and register today at https://lifesciences.knect365.com/tides-europe
Speak at TIDES 2017
Become an Event Sponsor or Exhibitor
Senior Sales Executive
Attend the premier event for CMC, clinical, nonclinical and discovery scientists
Visionary Experts Provide Key Success Factors for Drug Development and Manufacturing
cross-fertilize ideas and best practices with researchers from different disciplines
TIDES offers separate tracks covering the latest oligonucleotide and peptide development strategies from discovery, nonclinical, clinical and CMC to late-stage development and commercialization.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls Comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product to accelerate oligonucleotide product development.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market. The latest preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your research and improve your clinical efforts.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls Improve process efficiencies and overcome challenges in process development, CMC and manufacturing. Understand regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
- Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical Explore new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering to improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties. Case studies on the latest preclinical and clinical successes of peptides and peptide-like scaffolds and structures.
Nonclinical Development of Oligonucleotides Track
- Case studies of nonclinical experiences and solutions including ADME/Tox problem-solving and support for lead programs as well as lessons learned from recent NDA reviews.
- Interactive discussions with expert panelists to overcome nonclinical safety issues and oligonucleotide development challenges.
Start Planning Your Trip to TIDES 2017 in San Diego, CA
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
San Diego, California
1 Market Pl, San Diego, CA 92101
Connect with Key Buyers at TIDES 2017 in San Diego, CA
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities, we have flexible and tailored solutions that will optimize your investment. Contact Patrick Gallagher at (617) 512-6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.