Discuss transformative deal-making reshaping the sector
As blockbuster acquisitions, asset swaps, and divestitures continue into 2016, we examine the key scientific, development, commercial, and business model issues facing an industry tasked with proving the value of its therapies like never before.
Hear from thought leaders across the spectrum of biotech, pharmaceutical, and payer perspectives as the drug industry embraces new strategies for long-term success.
Benchmark Your Corporate Strategies Against the Best & the Brightest
Take your company to the next level by enhancing R&D productivity, learning innovative approaches to market access, discussing opportunities and risks with digital health technologies, and doing more with less in business development.
Measuring value in your R&D programs, business development negotiations and reimbursement strategy and finding clever ways to share risk with payers, biotech business development targets and peer-to-peer deal structures.
Hottest Industry Trends
- Creative Deal Structures
- Digital Health
- Breakthrough Medicines
- Deal-making in Oncology
- R&D Innovation & Productivity
- Pricing & Valuing Drugs
3 Keynote Fireside Chats & 10 Panel Discussions focused on:
- Business Development
- Market Access
Explore Case Studies and Engage in In-Depth Discussions on:
- Benchmarking corporate strategies against your competitors
- Discussing the specifics driving biopharma deal-making to improve negotiations
- Discovering innovative approaches to market access
- Hearing tips on how to communicate the value of a drug to payers
- Understanding externalization models and see how a company’s approach meshes with potential partners
- Identifying ways to mitigate potential biopharma deal-making and reimbursement risks
- Training your R&D and business development teams and fast-track executive training in two days
- Benefiting from the best networking in the industry resulting in successful deals