September 28 - 30, 2016
Marriott Marquis Times Square,
New York, NY
Capitalize on Exclusive Insights to Accelerate Innovation and Demonstrate Value
The only strategic-level conference that brings together the industry thought leaders to share, discuss and resolve fundamental challenges in biopharma
Thank you to everyone who attended PSA: The Pharmaceutical Strategy Conference 2016! Sign up for updates for our event in 2017!
Benchmark Yourself Against the Competition
PSA examines the key scientific, development, commercial, and business model issues adding pressure to the biopharma industry. Learn how your peers across the spectrum of biotech, pharmaceutical, and payer communities are embracing new strategies for long-term success in the face of proving new therapies in a patient-centric, value-based world.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Investor Keynote: Besting a Bio Bubble: What Private Biotech did to Beat the Last Bear market
- Sandra J. Wrobel, Partner and Managing Director, Strategic Decisions Group (SDG)
Research & Development
R&D Panel: Breaking Through in Alzheimer’s
- Martin Tolar, MD, PhD – Founder, President & CEO, Alzheon, Inc.
- Susan Rosenbaum, J. D., Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Lauren Sciences LLC
Commercial Business Models
Keynote: How Can Life Science Companies Distinguish Themselves in the New Health Economy?
- Richard C. Edmunds, Global Practice Lead for Life Sciences Strategy Group, PwC
Reimbursement/Market Access Panel: The Road to Value-Based Drug Pricing
- Edmund Pezalla, MD, MPH, VP, National Medical Director, Pharmacy Policy & Strategy, Aetna
- Richard C. Ascroft, RPh, JD, Vice President, Managed Markets and Government Affairs, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Durrant, MD, Chairman and CEO, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Keynote Address: Big Debate on Drug-Pricing
- Ron Cohen, CEO, Acorda Therapeutics
Deal Making Insights
Technology Platform Panel: Innovation in Early-Stage Deal Making
- Paulette Dillon, SVP of Corporate Development, Atreca Inc.
- Sree Kant, Head of Strategy – External R&D Innovation, Worldwide Research and Development, Pfizer
- Nouhad Husseini, Vice President, Business Development, Regeneron
- Karen Akinsanya, Ph.D., Head, Early Stage Assessment, North America, Business Development & Licensing, Merck & Co.
- Pierre Gosselin, VP, Corporate Development, REGENXBIO
Gain access to intimate networking and honest dialogue with biopharma's top strategic leaders
PSA is the only event that grants you access to high-level decision makers and thought leaders from biopharma and payers for intimate networking and honest dialogue. Learn directly from senior leaders is they dive into the industry's latest trends in deal-making and M&A’s, as well as innovative R&D, commercial, and reimbursement strategies.
Gain Insights into the Industry’s Hottest Trends
- R&D Innovation
- The Future of Primary Care Markets
- Confronting Pharma’s Reputation Problem
- Biotech’s Cycle-Proof Venture Investing Strategies
- Innovation in Early-Stage Deal Making
- The Road to Value-Based Drug Pricing
- Rare Disease Drug Development
- Digital Medicine
- Reimbursement and Market Access
Gain Access to Senior Thought Leaders and Influencers in Biopharma
- 5 + Hours of dedicated networking time to rub shoulders with CEO’s and other senior thought leaders from pharma, biotech and the payer communities.
- 7 + Hours of strategically curated content to help you benchmark your business strategies against leaders in the industry
Discover the Next Big Thing in Pharma
Gain insights into early pipeline and take conversations off-stage with some of the industry's biggest names
PSA brought together the top minds in the industry in a very accessible and informative format.
Global Head, Office of Strategic Planning
Great way to keep your finger on the pule of what the key issues are right now in the pharma industry. [The] high level of the panelists added to the credibility of the conference.