12th-13th September 2017
Clarion Congress Hotel,
IMPROVING RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF PRODUCT ANALYSIS AND STABILITY TESTING THROUGH NEW ANALYTICAL METHODS AND TECHNOLOGY
Including EU and Global ICH updates, QbD approaches, in silico prediction, accelerated stability studies and stringent transfer strategies
BENCHMARK WITH EXPERTS FROM PHARAMCEUTICAL AND GENERICS PRODUCT COMMUNITIES
Improve stability testing quality and throughput without compromising timelines
- What is the ICH landscape for stability testing?
- Which strategies can be used for the qualification of impurities in generic medicinal products?
- The use accelerated stability predictive modelling to ensure lean stability?
- What are the applications of ASAP software in-house?
- What is the best way to estimate shelf life of your product?
Smart analytical method development, validation and transfer
- What are the current regulatory requirements for QbD?
- What are the expectations surrounding parameters and tests for method validation?
- How do you ensure effective method development?
- How can you avoid the common pitfalls in method transfer?
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing your analytical method development and validation?
All Access at No Additional Cost to Other Events at Stability Testing and AMDVT for Pharma
Aside from stability and AMDVT for pharma, benefit from additional learning opportunities in the same venue, on the same dates with an additional event focusing on:
- Characterisation, stability testing and AMDVT for biologics
Network with 350+ analytical decision makers
MEET, PARTNER & BE INSPIRED BY THE INDUSTRY'S LEADING ANALYTICAL EXPERTS
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS ACROSS ALL PHASES OF ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Strategic Senior Level Opening Plenaries
- Thought Leader Discussion Panels
- Interactive Flash Presentations, Case Studies, and Compare and Contrast Sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting Edge New Science Poster Presentations
Peer to Peer Networking & Partnering Opportunities
- Event App: Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topicS
- Drinks Reception and Social Evening
- 4 Streams in One Location - Meet and discuss with peers working in both biological and pharmaceutical analytics
Focus Days and Additional Seminars
Pre-conference Focus Days:
- Analytical Outsourcing, Technology Transfer, and CxO-Client Relationships
- Analytical and Formulation Strategies for Antibody Drug Conjugates
Global ICH Requirements – Brazil, Mexico and other Emerging Regions
Examining the ICHQ3D Guideline on Elemental Impurities
Post Conference Focus Day: Successfully Handling Temperature Excursions and Using Stability Data to Support Product Shelf-Life during Transport and Shipping
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553