12th-13th September 2017
Clarion Congress Hotel,
Get to grips with stability testing. Reliability. Efficiency. Product Analysis.
Immerse yourself in EU and Global ICH updates, QbD approaches, in silico prediction, accelerated stability studies and stringent transfer strategies
Your pass to the latest innovations and benchmarking opportunities in stability testing
Improve stability testing quality and throughput without compromising timelines
- What is the ICH landscape for stability testing?
- Which strategies can be used for the qualification of impurities in generic medicinal products?
- The use accelerated stability predictive modelling to ensure lean stability?
- What are the applications of ASAP software in-house?
- What is the best way to estimate shelf life of your product?
Smart analytical method development, validation and transfer
- What are the current regulatory requirements for QbD?
- What are the expectations surrounding parameters and tests for method validation?
- How do you ensure effective method development?
- How can you avoid the common pitfalls in method transfer?
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing your analytical method development and validation?
All access at no extra cost to 3 co-located events
Rub shoulders with 350+ pharmaceutical and generics pioneers
Leading analytical personalities share their secrets to success...
ANALYSE. INTERPRET. IMPROVE.
Push the boundaries of your knowledge
- Strategic senior level opening plenaries
- Thought leader discussion panels
- Interactive flash presentations, case studies, and 'Compare and Contrast' sessions
- Live Labs Tour - Hear about the latest technologies on the exhibition floor
- Cutting edge new science poster presentations
New connections – the number 1 place for analytical networking
- Event App - Browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-2-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics.
- Drinks reception - Our evening drinks reception offers the ultimate opportunity to swap top tips and business cards, as well as catch up with your peers in a more informal setting. And we will add food and entertainment to the mix to make sure you're not running on empty.
- 4 streams in one location - Mix with the industry's leading experts working in both biological and pharmaceutical analytics.
Focus Days and additional seminars
Join one of our focus days or evening seminars to enhance your analytical strategy:
Pre-conference Focus Days:
- Analytical Outsourcing, Technology Transfer, and CxO-Client Relationships
- Analytical and Formulation Strategies for Antibody Drug Conjugates
Global ICH Requirements – Brazil, Mexico and other Emerging Regions
Examining the ICHQ3D Guideline on Elemental Impurities
Post Conference Focus Day: Successfully Handling Temperature Excursions and Using Stability Data to Support Product Shelf-Life during Transport and Shipping
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or creating business development opportunities we have a package to suit your needs.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Below are some examples of how you can get involved at the event.
To discuss these or any other opportunities for your business please contact:
T: +44 203 377 3553