Why should you attend PCT 2018?
Questions we will explore at PCT 2018:
- Use of technology in clinical trials: Go beyond the hype...
- Impact of CRO mergers and acquisitions on the Pharma Industry
- How to manage different goals of Sponsor, CRO, Patients, Regulators and Investigators
- GDPR: What will this mean? And how will this impact clinical research?
- Patient Engagement – What’s the value in it and has it actually made a difference to the Pharmaceutical companies?
- Wearables and sensors - Different ways to collect clinical data: What does it mean for clinical trials?
- What single activity will change our industry most in 2030?
- What are the reasons and motivations for persons to participate in trials and how to achieve patient engagement?
Unmissable Case Studies Including...
- Delivering meaningful patient centricity in clinical trials: The patient organisation perspective
- Childhood Cancer Survivorship Passport: An integrated eHealth solution
- What it’s like to be an Investigator on a trial?
- Collaborative studies and platform studies – changing the scope of clinical research
- Sponsors responsibility for vendor oversight – impact from ICH E6R2 Guideline
- Business and Financial analysis and impact of mergers and acquisition of the CRO’s on the Pharma Industry
- The journey of Santhera Pharmaceuticals to effectively engage with patient groups in clinical trials
10 Streams of Knowledge and Discussion
Stream 1: Partnerships & Collaboration
Stream 2: Patients as Partners
Stream 3: Mobile Health & Wearables
Stream 4: Governance, Quality, Oversight, Risk Management & RBM
Stream 5: Investigator & Industry Partnerships
Stream 6: Partnership Management & Emerging Trends
Stream 7: Patient Recruitment, Retention & Engagament
Stream 8: Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
Stream 9: Regulatory Updates
Stream 10: Artificial Intelligence