Your pass to the latest information, innovations and successes from clinical partnerships
Introducing this year's 8 streams...
Stream 1: Partnerships and Collaboration
- Cost, efficiency and service quality: Are partnerships living up to what they promised?
- Get top tips on how to define the right end to end process strategy for vendor management
Stream 2: Investigator and Industry: How can they work together?
*NEW STREAM FOR 2017*
- Put yourself in their shoes: Understand the recruitment pitfalls and strategies from the perspective of an investigative Site
- Site Support: Get the low down on how to drive down administration whilst ensuring compliance
Stream 3: Mobile Health *NEW for 2017*
*NEW STREAM FOR 2017*
- Get to grips with the quality, regulatory and privacy implications when acquiring data from wearables and smartphones
- Examine mobile health and clinical technology advances and barriers, and what it means for clinical research.
Stream 4: Governance, Oversight and Quality
- Get the latest on operational risk based approaches to oversight and quality management with the new ICH E6R2 guidelines: Interpretation and practical implementation.
- Oversight and governance: How much is enough?
Stream 5: Partnership Management
- Get involved in our interactive PCMG Oxford Debate: This house believes that Strategic Partnerships are not fit for purpose. Which way will you vote?
- What's the latest on Partnerships? New trends? New strategies?
Stream 6: Patients as Partners
- Embrace the patient-centric approach: How to incorporate the patient perspective into clinical trials and operationalise a process
- Myth busting: Overcome the biggest hurdles for patient involvement in clinical research
Stream 7: Disruptive Innovation, Technology and Big Data
- Immerse yourself in Big Data: What to do with it? How to analyse it? And, how to leverage it?
- Commercialisation and business strategy: Discover how to deliver clinical evidence to support reimbursement and market access
Stream 8: Small to Mid-Size Pharma and Biotech
- Outsourcing: Equip yourself with the knowledge you need to find the ideal partner
- Find out how to attract funding of rare disease and how to engage more pharmaceutical companies in this field
Day 1: Opening Plenary
Start the day with a global update on the competitive landscape in the clinical partnerships arena:
- The world in reset mode: The new world competitiveness landscape and its impact on the pharmaceutical industry
- Panel: The partnership landscape - New partnerships, new innovations, new processes
Day 1: Closing Plenary
Come together at the end of day 1 for an inspirational talk from Mark Koska, OBE :
For decades, Marc Koska OBE fought to stop the reuse of syringes. One of the most impressive and inspirational entrepreneurs in the world, Marc faced and broke down bureaucratic barriers to fight one of the most virulent contributors to the spread of AIDS, with his non-retractable syringe, which was endorsed by the World Health Organisation in 2015. Sharing his story at a number of high calibre events, Marc's prolific work is truly inspirational and uplifting.
Day 2: Morning Plenary
Our final plenary session brings the tech to attendees, talking innovation, mobile health and more...
- Is disrupting health(care) the next frontier?
PANEL: The advances of mobile health and clinical technology: What does it mean for clinical research and what are the barriers?