Discover the most efficient path to proof of concept
Operational Strategies Revealed
- Are you up to scratch with the FiH guidance? Hear from the regulators and industry
- Partnerships: Reach Proof of Concept faster through effective collaboration
- Harness the power of the patient: Talking patient-centricity, recruitment and safety
Investigating Science in Early Clinical Phase Development
- Translating pre-clinical data into efficient trial designs: What's the best approach?
- Bringing large formats into the early phase clinic: Biologics, cell and gene therapies, biosimilars
- Want to overcome the unique challenges faced in phase I & IIa development for rare disease therapies? Get top tips...
Mix and mingle in the exhibition hall: Benefit from a shared networking space with Partnership in Clinical Trials Europe, bringing together 1000+ early and late phase clinical professionals across 11 tracks
3 days of discussion: Now starting on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th - Register early, arrange partnering meetings and join the plenary talk
1-to-1 Partnering Meetings: We have invested in a new partnering tool called Partnering One - considered to be one of the best partnering tools on the market
Evening Reception: Catch up with your peers at our evening drinks reception, offering the ultimate opportunity to swap tips and business cards
Early Phase Clinical Influencial And Innovative Speakers include:
Delve Into Early Phase Clinical Exploration
Cutting edge case studies
- AstraZeneca feedback on their experiences with implementing the FiH guideline
- Find out how Janssen collaborated with NIMA to drive drug development through the early phases
- Hear real examples of effectively and safely bringing biologics into humans for the first time direct from leading biotech companies
Influential Regulatory Authority and industry speakers include:
Leading pharmaceutical companies:
New for 2018
- Focus session: Overcoming the challenges of early phase development of novel formats such as biologics, cell and gene therapies, and biosimilars
- Discover how to leverage digital technologies for more effective early clinical trials
- Learn about the latest advances in novel biomarkers for early phases
CLINICAL COMMUNITY CONTENT
Visit the clinical community hub to get loads more content like this...
Interview with leading early phase speakers coming soon...
Clinical industry whitepapers coming soon. Watch this space!
So much more at Early Clinical Development...
Patient Advocacy Pavilion
The PCT Patient Advocacy Pavilion has been designed to create an area within the Exhibition Hall where you can meet and collaborate with the Patient Advocacy community.
A Patient Advocacy Group's involvement in a study can increase its chances of success by:
- Increasing patient recruitment
- Improving communication between trial sponsors and regulatory bodies
- Ensuring patient retention for the duration of the study
Patient Advocacy Pavilion Partnering Hours
Tuesday 28th November - 09:00 to 18:30
Wednesday 29th November - 09:00 to 15:00
To apply to reserve a space in the Patient Advocacy Pavillion, please contact: email@example.com
Emerging Services Zone
Are you launching or showcasing something new to the market at PCT this year?
Have you developed an exciting new innovative product in your clinical portfolio?
Are you a start-up business looking to make headway and create a sales pipeline?
The emerging services zone is a new launch pad in the PCT exhibition providing companies who attend something new to share with the community. Whether it’s a service / software / solution that can help shape the future of clinical trials, all will be on display in this area of the exhibition. Please use the networking app to book an appointment with the companies on display to find out more.
Contact Roger.Challinor@KNect365.com to find out more about our Emerging Services Zone partnership opportunities.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week
On 10-13 September 2018 we will be running the 2nd annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week: 4 days packed with topical webinars to help you get up to date on the latest industry news and developments. And, it's completely free!
Plus, get your questions answered in live Q&As with the speakers.
Stay tuned for more information on what we have lined up for this year's Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week!
Interested in Digital Week sponsorship opportunities?
Partner your way to clinical success by sponsoring Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week. Reach our digital clinical audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, thought leadership and educational white paper to our engaged attendees.