Network. Exchange. Collaborate. The future of clinical trials is here.
You spoke. We listened. Here's what we've changed at PCT Europe 2018...
- Too expensive for industry, and not accessible to smaller companies: Pricing now starts from as little as £399 for a full pass!
- Need a better conference app: We have invested in a new partnering tool called Partnering One- this is considered to be one of the best partnering tools on the market
- You love the networking events and the PCT party: This year we have two!
- Back in Barcelona – Everyone loves this vibrant city…and what’s not to love!?
- Changes to the programming structure: Now starting on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th: Register early, arrange partnering meetings and join the plenary talk.
50+ hours of clinical knowledge, insights and discussions
Stream 1: Partnerships & Collaboration
Stream 2: Patients as Partners
Stream 3: Mobile Health & Wearables
Stream 4: Governance, Quality, Oversight, Risk Management & RBM
Stream 5: Investigator & Industry Partnerships
Stream 6: Partnership Management & Emerging Trends
Stream 7: Patient Recruitment, Retention & Engagement
Stream 8: Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
Stream 9: Regulatory Updates
Stream 10: Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Trials
New topics on the Partnerships in Clinical Trials agenda
- Focused AI stream - How this will influence clinical research and healthcare
- Regulatory challenges for 2018 - The Clinical Trial Regulation, ICH GCP E6R2 and GDPR
- A concentrated session on Real World Studies – Data, Insights and evidence
- Impact of M&A's of CRO’s - What are the market implications and what does it mean for your study?
- Two days of patient focused dialogue
- Mark Pollock an Explorer, Innovator and Collaboration Catalyst explores the possibilities where humans and technology collide through innovation
Be part of Europe's most complete clinical meeting
So Much More at Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe
Welcome Drinks sponsored by Covance
Tuesday 27th November -17:30-19:30
Catch up with your clinical industry peers at the Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe Welcome Drinks Reception sponsored by Covance and grand opening of the exhibition hall. (Open for all participants).
The well-renowned PCT Party
Wednesday 28th November - 18:30-20:30
Grab a drink and enjoy the festivities at this year's PCT Party at Sala Comillas (Barcelona Maritime Museum). (Open for all participants)
The Pain Clinic
Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th November - 13.00 (lunchtime)
Identify pain points for Sponsors, CRO’s Sites and Vendors – what causes issues when running a study? How can these issues be overcome?
Stress management - How to overcome challenges in a performance state
Wednesday 28th November - 13.00 (lunchtime)
Join this interactive round-table to discuss the importance of managing stress, identifying the sources of stress, learning how to reach your high performance state when you need it, and more!
Patient Advocacy Pavilion
Visit the PCT Patient Advocacy Pavilion, an area within the Exhibition Hall where you can meet and collaborate with the Patient Advocacy community.
Patient Advocacy Pavilion Partnering Hours:
Tuesday 28th November - 09:00 to 18:30
Wednesday 29th November - 09:00 to 15:00
To apply to reserve a space in the Patient Advocacy Pavillion, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical industry leaders share their experiences...
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe Event Partner
Citeline is the premier enterprise-wide solution for pharmaceutical research and development intelligence. Powered by an all new, intuitive, and easy to use interface, Citeline brings together the most comprehensive, accurate, and relevant sources of drug information, globally. With the ability to quickly and seamlessly search across trial data, investigator and site information, and pipelines for research and development, you have the information you need when you need it. We also include direct access to our expert analysts for personalized, actionable insight for your custom data needs. And, unlike other products, Citeline data is manually curated from more than 40,000 sources across the public domain. Empower informed decisions and ensure the success of your business with Citeline.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week
On 10-13 September 2018, Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week delivered 4 days packed with webinars on the latest industry news and developments, with live Q&As with a top speaker line-up.
And now, they're available on-demand! Choose your PCT Digital Week webinars of interest, register and watch them on-demand today.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for 2019? Engage our digital clinical audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, and demonstrating your expertise.
Clinical Community Content
Visit the clinical community hub to get loads more content like this...
- Dr. Diana Sims-Silbermann, Senior Trial Manager, Early Development and Clinical Pharmacology, Janssen-Cilag GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Germany
- Begonya Nafria Escalera, Patient Advocacy Manager in Research, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, Spain
- Kate O'Brien, Study Nurse, Albany House Medical Centre, UK
- Viviënne Van de Walle, Director, VivMedical - Life Science Consulting, The Netherlands
What did our 2017 attendees have to say?
"The largest event in this area in Europe. Well planned and organized. Everyone is there!"
"It was the most interesting event during this year in the field of clinical trials"
"The event is superbly organised by a really great team. The range of topics covered is totally relevant and the speakers excellent with plenty of time for Q and A. Well done."
Dr Greg Koski wins PCT Lifetime Achievement Award 2017
At last year's Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe meeting, Dr Greg Koski was awarded the PCT Lifetime Achievement Award 2017 in association with mdgroup.
Dr Koski is Chairman, Co-Founder and President/CEO of ACRES, the Alliance for Clinical Research Excellence and Safety, and Associate Professor of Anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
Presented by Andy Thurstan, Senior Director of Business Development at mdgroup, the prize rewards those who have made a major impact on the world of clinical trials over their career; those who have changed the direction the industry is moving in and left a legacy.
In his heartfelt acceptance speech, Dr Koski expressed a sense of prematurity about the award: 'What is yet to be achieved is enormous and can't be achieved alone, for there is much to be done. That leaves me with a sense of great sadness, for whilst we have our lives and the opportunity to do much more, that's not true for everyone.'