A panoramic vision of reform and innovation in clinical trials
Benchmark, exchange knowledge and identify new partners in eight highly-focused tracks
Thought leader discussion, knowledge based panels and real-life case studies will look at anecdotes, strategies and best practices in:
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Patients as Partners
- Disruptive Innovation
- Governance, Transparency and Change Management
- Clinical Operations, Site Feasibility, Patient Recruitment and Retention
- Strategies for Small to Mid-size Pharma and Biotech
- Regulatory Compliance and RBM
- Partnership Management
- Round-tables dedicated to interactive discussion on policy developments, client satisfaction, protocol requirements and study design
Over 70 new speakers including experts from ENPR-EMA, UCB, Takeda, Novartis , Orus Medical and more biotech than ever before
- Benchmark strategy with case studies from Lundbeck, Gruenthal, Boehringer Ingelheim and AstraZeneca on challenges faced with outsourcing and partnering models
- Plenary panelists: Adrian Otte, Amgen Inc, and Jay Kaminski from Celgene Corporation
- Are strategic partnerships living up to what they promised in terms of cost, efficiency and service quality? With panellists from Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Eli Lilly and Roche.
- George Freeman MP, Minister for Life Sciences, UK on patients and innovation
- Panellists from the MHRA, Trudie Lang, University of Oxford, Covance, Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd and WenStar Enterprizes will assess the ICH E6 Addendum and what this will mean for Clinical trials
Meet with your peers as well as sponsors, CRO’s, patient advocacy groups, regulators and investigators
- Leadership Boardrooms offer targeted networking
- Guaranteed 1-to-1 meetings. Build relationships
- Event App: browse the delegate list, access speaker presentations, set up 1-to-1 meetings, view the latest agenda and vote on industry hot topics
- Ask the Experts- Allowing One-to-One discussion with Industry experts
- Think Tank Sessions creating interactive roundtable industry discussions
- Partnerships bar and drinks reception will return with a live band to recharge your batteries after a full day
- Product stage- allocated time for presentations from industry
Who You'll Meet at Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe
Providing Inspiration for Future Success
Out of Industry Inspirational Speaker
After a day of industry discussions, panels and breakout sessions the end of day 1 will bring all conference tracks back together to enjoy a keynote session from one of the all time sporting greats, and multi gold medal winning Olympian, Sir Steve Redgrave.
Sir Steve will be sharing his emotive story of not only what it takes to be the best in your field but how he overcame adversity to achieve the record breaking 5th Olympic Gold in Sydney after suffering colitis and being diagnosed with Diabetes in 1997.
Engaging Patient Stories
Toby Peach talks through his award winning theatre show; The eulogy of Toby Peach, as he tries to answer the question ‘How am I still here?’. One in two of us will experience cancer first-hand and now Toby brings this universal issue to the stage through his story of his journey with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Mr David Fajgenbaum :A physician-scientist that is studying a deadly illness and battling it as a patient: Insights into the importance of collaboration in biomedical research.
Matthew Zachary was a 21-year old college senior and concert pianist en route to film school when he lost use of his left hand. He was diagnosed with paediatric brain cancer, told he’d likely never perform again and given a 50/50 chance of surviving. His story "Stupid Cancer" follows his story from then until the present day.
Driving Clinical Success
The Life Time Achievement Award (sponsored by mdevents) is awarded to a member of our community who has made major contributions over the whole of their career and has made a “major impact on the world of clinical trials during their lifetime". Factors considered in the selection process include:span and scope of career; someone who has really changed the direction the industry is moving in; legacy of the individual's work;additional awards or honours received; and references.The PCT lifetime achievement award 2015 was given to Kenneth Getz, Director of Sponsored Research Programs & Research Associate Professor at Tufts Center
Influential speakers include
Reed Messe Wien Congress Center, Vienna
PCT 2016 will be held at the Reed Messe Wien Congress Center, Vienna.
In the heart of the city. Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center is centrally located, yet close to Vienna’s famous Prater park and around the corner from the campus of the new Vienna University of Economics and Business, the Sigmund Freud Private University and the modern, green “Viertel Zwei” business and residential area.
Two underground stations are located a stone’s throw away from the venue’s main entrances. It only takes a few minutes to reach Vienna’s old town with its wide range of hotels by public transport. The Center also has excellent air, rail and motorway links – Vienna International Airport is just 20 minutes away by taxi. For anyone who travels to the venue by car, there are more than 4,000 parking spaces available in the immediate vicinity.
A number of first-rate international hotels are within easy walking distance, including the 3-star plus Austria Trend Hotel Messe Wien, the 4-star Courtyard by Marriott Wien Messe, the 4-star Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront and the 3-star Motel One Wien Prater.
Reed Messe Wien GmbH
Postfach 277 A-1021 Wien
Please click HERE for directions on how to access the venue
Informa does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa.
Informa has negotiated a number of discounted rates in hotels within walking distance from the Reed Messe Wien Congress Centre (please click on the hotel names to access the booking links or alternatively follow instructions below):
Austria Trend Hotel Messe Wien (5 minutes walk)
Motel One Wien-Prater (5 minutes walk) - please contact the hotel directly (email@example.com)
Courtyard by Marriott Messe Wien (10 minutes walk)
Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront (15 minutes walk)
Melia Vienna ( 8 minutes drive)
Best Western Arcadia Hotel (10 minutes walk) - please contact the hotel directly (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: + 43 (1) 729 70 12)
Novotel Suites Wien City Donau (13 minutes walk) - please contact the hotel directly quoting key word "PCT2016" (email@example.com)
Ibis Wien Messe (14 minutes walk) - please contact the hotel directly quoting key word "PCT2016"(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ibis Budget Wien Messe (14 minutes) - please contact the hotel directly quoting key word "PCT2016"(email@example.com)
Austria Trend Hotel Lasalle (18 minutes walk)
Become our event partner and seek out your perfect partner in clinical development.
To discuss how your company can get involved, please contact Alexander Zenonos :
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44(0)2070177742