Network. Exchange. Collaborate.
50+ hours of knowledge, insights and discussions
Stream 1: Partnerships & Collaboration
Stream 2: Patients as Partners
Stream 3: Mobile Health & Wearables
Stream 4: Governance, Quality, Oversight, Risk Management & RBM
Stream 5: Investigator & Industry Partnerships
Stream 6: Partnership Management & Emerging Trends
Stream 7: Patient Recruitment, Retention & Engagement
Stream 8: Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
Stream 9: Regulatory Updates
Stream 10: Artificial Intelligence
You spoke. We listened. Here's what we've changed...
- Too expensive for industry, and not accessible to smaller companies: Pricing now starts from as little as £399 for a full pass!
- Need a better conference app: We have invested in a new partnering tool called Partnering One- this is considered to be one of the best partnering tools on the market
- Changes to the programming structure: Now starting on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th: Register early, arrange partnering meetings and join the plenary talk.
- You love the networking events and the PCT party: This year we have two!
- Back in Barcelona – Everyone loves this vibrant city…and what’s not to love!?
New Exciting Topics Are Up For Discussion in 2018
- Focused AI stream - How this will influence clinical research and healthcare
- Regulatory challenges for 2018 - The Clinical Trial Regulation, ICH GCP E6R2 and GDPR
- A concentrated session on Real World Studies – Data, Insights and evidence
- Impact of M&A's of CRO’s - What are the market implications and what does it mean for your study?
- Two days of patient focused dialogue
- Mark Pollock an Explorer, Innovator and Collaboration Catalyst explores the possibilities where humans and technology collide through innovation
Europe's most complete clinical meeting
Clinical Community Content
Visit the clinical community hub to get loads more content like this...
- Dr. Diana Sims-Silbermann, Senior Trial Manager, Early Development and Clinical Pharmacology, Janssen-Cilag GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Germany
- Begonya Nafria Escalera, Patient Advocacy Manager in Research, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, Spain
- Kate O'Brien, Study Nurse, Albany House Medical Centre, UK
- Viviënne Van de Walle, Director, VivMedical - Life Science Consulting, The Netherlands
Clinical industry leaders share their experiences...
So much more at PCT Europe...
Patient Advocacy Pavilion
The PCT Patient Advocacy Pavilion has been designed to create an area within the Exhibition Hall where you can meet and collaborate with the Patient Advocacy community.
A Patient Advocacy Group's involvement in a study can increase its chances of success by:
- Increasing patient recruitment
- Improving communication between trial sponsors and regulatory bodies
- Ensuring patient retention for the duration of the study
Patient Advocacy Pavilion Partnering Hours
Tuesday 28th November - 09:00 to 18:30
Wednesday 29th November - 09:00 to 15:00
To apply to reserve a space in the Patient Advocacy Pavillion, please contact: email@example.com
Emerging Services Zone
Are you launching or showcasing something new to the market at PCT this year?
Have you developed an exciting new innovative product in your clinical portfolio?
Are you a start-up business looking to make headway and create a sales pipeline?
The emerging services zone is a new launch pad in the PCT exhibition providing companies who attend something new to share with the community. Whether it’s a service / software / solution that can help shape the future of clinical trials, all will be on display in this area of the exhibition. Please use the networking app to book an appointment with the companies on display to find out more.
Contact Roger.Challinor@KNect365.com to find out more about our Emerging Services Zone partnership opportunities.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week
On 10-13 September 2018 we will be running the 2nd annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week: 4 days packed with topical webinars to help you get up to date on the latest industry news and developments. And, it's completely free!
Plus, get your questions answered in live Q&As with the speakers.
Stay tuned for more information on what we have lined up for this year's Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week!
Interested in Digital Week sponsorship opportunities?
Partner your way to clinical success by sponsoring Partnerships in Clinical Trials Digital Week. Reach our digital clinical audience while generating leads, promoting your brand, thought leadership and educational white paper to our engaged attendees.
What did our 2017 attendees have to say?
"The largest event in this area in Europe. Well planned and organized. Everyone is there!"
"It was the most interesting event during this year in the field of clinical trials"
"The event is superbly organised by a really great team. The range of topics covered is totally relevant and the speakers excellent with plenty of time for Q and A. Well done."
Dr Greg Koski wins PCT Lifetime Achievement Award 2017
At last year's Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe meeting, Dr Greg Koski was awarded the PCT Lifetime Achievement Award 2017 in association with mdgroup.
Dr Koski is Chairman, Co-Founder and President/CEO of ACRES, the Alliance for Clinical Research Excellence and Safety, and Associate Professor of Anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
Presented by Andy Thurstan, Senior Director of Business Development at mdgroup, the prize rewards those who have made a major impact on the world of clinical trials over their career; those who have changed the direction the industry is moving in and left a legacy.
In his heartfelt acceptance speech, Dr Koski expressed a sense of prematurity about the award: 'What is yet to be achieved is enormous and can't be achieved alone, for there is much to be done. That leaves me with a sense of great sadness, for whilst we have our lives and the opportunity to do much more, that's not true for everyone.'