June 5-7, 2017
Paradise Point San Diego,
San Diego, CA
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and delegates for another great event! We look forward to seeing you June 2018 in San Francisco!
DRIVING CREATIVE PROTEIN ENGINEERING & DESIGN TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM PROMISING NEW MOLECULES INTO DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS
Get unparalleled coverage of the discovery, engineering, and development of novel protein therapeutics and bioconjugates.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Deep dive into new case studies and unpublished data to achieve greater clinical success with your own candidates.
- Increase efficacy, potency, selectivity, and payload capacity
- Design bi- and multi-specifics with novel modes of action
- Discover new pathways for immunotherapies
- Improve developability and drug-like properties
- Engineer breakthroughs across diverse disease indications
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier
Meet luminaries advancing molecular discovery, design, and development.
- Learn from the many successes, obstacles, failures, and successes in the latest clinical results.
- Help shape and expand the frontier for novel biologics at the 9 moderated roundtable discussions.
Increase your molecule's viability by collaborating across departments and stages of development.
- Breakdown barriers between stages of development to improve manufacturability and clinical success rates.
- Leverage 10+ networking opportunities and a shared exhibit hall to make new connections & advance your career.
- Work collaboratively to overcome your greatest challenges from reducing risk to expediting timelines.
DIVE INTO BIOCONJUGATES! PERFECT THE BIOCHEMISTRY BEHIND ADC SYNTHESIS, VACCINE, AND NANOPARTICLE CONJUGATION
Bioconjugates: From Targets to Therapeutics is now a track at Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit. Dive into the key areas of bioconjugates to develop the best, differentiated products.
Develop Platforms to Support Novel Linkers and Payloads
- Explore how the new class of DNA-alkylating agents are designed and synthesized
- Mitigate toxicity risks and ensure proper potency with the latest data from Genentech and Immunogen
Take Your Products from Discovery to Commercialization
- Combat analytical and characterization challenges with new data and case studies
- Learn best practices for evaluating molecular complexity and critical quality attributes
- Assess late-stage commercial readiness with experts from top pharmaceutical companies
Share Breakthroughs and Advances in Bioconjugation
- Hear the latest data on bispecific, nano-particle, and vaccine conjugation
- Eliminate heterogeneity and increase the therapeutic window with the newest and most relevant data
Hear from experts in Bioconjugates and Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
Get to Know the Speakers from the 2017 Conference!
The Leading Meeting for Bioconjugates and Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
Exclusive Whitepaper Downloads
Innovative Development Strategies and Applications for Bispecific Antibodies
The phenomenal growth of the bispecific antibody arena has culminated in 60 unique constructs, more than 30 in clinical development, and two on the market as therapeutics for a wide variety of cancer types and numerous diseases/disorders. Bispecific antibodies are specially engineered antibodies which simultaneously bind to two different epitopes on the same antigen or different antigens, increasing selectivity and effectiveness.
Creating New Pathways for the Development, Translation, and Delivery of Immunotherapies
The last decade has seen substantial growth of immunotherapy treatments for cancer. The new immunotherapies have produced exciting results in terms of response rates to treatment for certain cancers, such as melanoma, which have been refractory to treatment, once substantial metastasis has occurred. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved several antibodies against immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the encouraging results in clinical trials. Other types of immune therapies are also being developed which may also be useful in the treatment of cancer.
"This conference provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the most recent exciting scientific developments in the field.”
Julian Bertschinger, Ph.D.
Vice President, Janssen R&D and Managing Director
Covagen, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Switzerland
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit is a premier event for therapeutic protein engineering development, also beyond the scope of antibodies.”
Fredrik Frejd, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
Affibody AB, Sweden
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics provides a comprehensive overview of ongoing developments in the field.”
Martin Welschof, Ph.D.
Opsona Therapeutics Ltd., Ireland
“A consistently comprehensive and interesting agenda that provides updates on progress and developments in the field, as well as highlighting exciting new emerging technologies.”
Catherine Hutchings, Ph.D.
Consultant, Antibody Alliance Management & Strategic Partnering
Heptares Therapeutics, United Kingdom
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit remains the premiere conference for capturing state-of-the-art advances in protein drug discovery and development.”
- Brian McGuinness, Ph.D., MBA
Vice President, Discovery
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Patty Rose at (857) 504-6689 or email@example.com.