June 5-7, 2017
Paradise Point San Diego,
San Diego, CA
DRIVING CREATIVE PROTEIN ENGINEERING & DESIGN TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM PROMISING NEW MOLECULES INTO DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS
Get unparalleled coverage of the discovery, engineering, and development of novel protein therapeutics and bioconjugates.
Network with 200+ world-renowned industry visionaries and academics to share ideas, state-of-the-art advances, best practices, and clinical updates.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Deep dive into new case studies and unpublished data to achieve greater clinical success with your own candidates.
- Increase efficacy, potency, selectivity, and payload capacity
- Design bi- and multi-specifics with novel modes of action
- Discover new pathways for immunotherapies
- Improve developability and drug-like properties
- Engineer breakthroughs across diverse disease indications
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier
Meet luminaries advancing molecule discovery, design and development.
- Get direct access to global visionaries and learn exactly how you can apply their scientific and technical breakthroughs and methodologies back in your laboratory.
- Gain valuable insights from the stories behind the latest data and clinical results and hear the many successes, obstacles, failures and critical lessons learned along the pathway to clinical success.
- Hear and share uncensored perspectives, concerns and experiences on the topics shaping and expanding the frontiers for novel biologics at the moderated, roundtable luncheon discussions.
Increase your molecule's viability by collaborating across departments and stages of development.
- Breakdown barriers between stages of development to improve manufacturability and clinical success rates.
- Leverage 10+ networking opportunities and a shared exhibit hall to make new connections & advance your career.
- Work collaboratively to overcome your greatest challenges from reducing risk to expediting timelines.
PERFECT THE BIOCHEMISTRY BEHIND ADC SYNTHESIS, VACCINE, AND NANOPARTICLE CONJUGATION
Develop Platforms to Support Novel Linkers and Payloads
- Explore how the new class of DNA-alkylating agents are designed and synthesized
- Mitigate toxicity risks and ensure proper potency with the latest data from Genentech and Immunogen
Take Your Products from Discovery to Commercialization
- Combat analytical and characterization challenges with new data and case studies
- Learn best practices for evaluating molecular complexity and critical quality attributes
- Assess late-stage commercial readiness with experts from top pharmaceutical companies
Share Breakthroughs and Advances in Bioconjugation
- Hear the latest data on bispecific, nano-particle, and vaccine conjugation
- Eliminate heterogeneity and increase the therapeutic window with the newest and most relevant data
The Leading Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Meeting
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Patty Rose at (857) 504-6689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.