June 18-20, 2019
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
Looking beyond antibodies to transform promising next generation proteins into next generation medicine
Employ the creativity behind protein engineering and design into innovative biologics. Maximize the therapeutic window with fresh perspectives and cutting-edge targets.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Next Generation Bioconjugates
- Learn about novel conjugation techniques and technology to create a more cost effective, high efficacy, easier process.
- Tackle bioconjugations beyond antibodies and cytotoxins: What are the next generation delivery vehicles and modalities?
- Overcome bioconjugate challenges by maximizing your therapeutic window and maintaining stability.
Creative Engineering & Design
- See the latest expansion of antibody mimetic molecules and the future of these promising therapeutic proteins in a clinical setting.
- Uncover creative engineering and design approaches for next generation protein therapeutics: Bi and multi specifics, Bispecific T cell engagers, Non-Antibody Scaffolds, Checkpoint Inhibitors and Peptoids.
- Are you up-to-date on the use of novel protein therapeutics for diseases outside of oncology?
Drug Design, Delivery & Patient Welfare
- Discover how the use of systems and synthetic biology can be used to identify novel targets.
- Delve into Bispecific design and production to achieve a product with maximum quality.
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier.
- What do doctors look for in new drugs and how can side effects be reduced?
The Leading Meeting for Bioconjugates and Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
Present a Scientific Poster
Share your company's new research by presenting a poster at Cell Line Development & Engineering. All posters are displayed in the Poster & Exhibit Hall throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees. The deadline to submit your abstract is May 27, 2019.
Exclusive Whitepaper Downloads
Innovative Development Strategies and Applications for Bispecific Antibodies
The phenomenal growth of the bispecific antibody arena has culminated in 60 unique constructs, more than 30 in clinical development, and two on the market as therapeutics for a wide variety of cancer types and numerous diseases/disorders. Bispecific antibodies are specially engineered antibodies which simultaneously bind to two different epitopes on the same antigen or different antigens, increasing selectivity and effectiveness.
Creating New Pathways for the Development, Translation, and Delivery of Immunotherapies
The last decade has seen substantial growth of immunotherapy treatments for cancer. The new immunotherapies have produced exciting results in terms of response rates to treatment for certain cancers, such as melanoma, which have been refractory to treatment, once substantial metastasis has occurred. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved several antibodies against immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the encouraging results in clinical trials. Other types of immune therapies are also being developed which may also be useful in the treatment of cancer.
"This conference provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the most recent exciting scientific developments in the field.”
Julian Bertschinger, Ph.D.
Vice President, Janssen R&D and Managing Director
Covagen, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Switzerland
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit is a premier event for therapeutic protein engineering development, also beyond the scope of antibodies.”
Fredrik Frejd, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
Affibody AB, Sweden
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics provides a comprehensive overview of ongoing developments in the field.”
Martin Welschof, Ph.D.
Opsona Therapeutics Ltd., Ireland
“A consistently comprehensive and interesting agenda that provides updates on progress and developments in the field, as well as highlighting exciting new emerging technologies.”
Catherine Hutchings, Ph.D.
Consultant, Antibody Alliance Management & Strategic Partnering
Heptares Therapeutics, United Kingdom
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit remains the premiere conference for capturing state-of-the-art advances in protein drug discovery and development.”
- Brian McGuinness, Ph.D., MBA
Vice President, Discovery
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Kristin Skahan at (857) 504-6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.