June 18-20, 2019
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
Thank you to everyone who attended the Next Gen Summit 2019! Mark your calendar for next year's meeting on June 22-24, 2020
The next generation proteins conference looking beyond antibodies to transform promising proteins into next generation medicine
Employ the creativity behind protein engineering and design into innovative biologics. Maximize the therapeutic window with fresh perspectives and cutting-edge targets.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Next Generation Bioconjugates
- Learn about novel conjugation techniques and technology to create a more cost effective, high efficacy, easier process.
- Tackle bioconjugations beyond antibodies and cytotoxins: What are the next generation delivery vehicles and modalities?
- Overcome bioconjugate challenges by maximizing your therapeutic window and maintaining stability.
Creative Engineering & Design
- See the latest expansion of antibody mimetic molecules and the future of these promising therapeutic proteins in a clinical setting.
- Uncover creative engineering and design approaches for next generation protein therapeutics: Bi and multi specifics, Bispecific T cell engagers, Non-Antibody Scaffolds, Checkpoint Inhibitors and Peptoids.
- Are you up-to-date on the use of novel protein therapeutics for diseases outside of oncology?
Drug Design, Delivery & Patient Welfare
- Discover how the use of systems and synthetic biology can be used to identify novel targets.
- Delve into Bispecific design and production to achieve a product with maximum quality.
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier.
- What do doctors look for in new drugs and how can side effects be reduced?
Unmatched networking opportunities
Network and mingle with 20+ CRO's, CMO's, and suppliers that cater exclusively to the biopharma market.
- Read and discuss more than 25 academic posters highlighting unpublished research and data from top scientists in the industry.
- Enjoy our evening cocktail reception on Day 1 taking place in the Poster & Exhibit Hall.
- Eat lunch with top scientists and industry leaders during our 3 Networking Luncheons.
- Continue the conversation during the numerous morning and afternoon refreshment breaks on each conference day.
The Leading Meeting for Bioconjugates and Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
Exclusive Whitepaper Downloads
Use of Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Over Traditional Monoclonal Antibodies and Different Approaches
According to BIS Research and Research and Markets the worldwide biologics drug discovery market is predicted to increase from USD $8.1 billion in 2015 to USD $22.7 billion by 2025 (Figure 1). The biologics discovery growth rate is predicted to be faster than in the dominant small molecule discovery sector. Monoclonal antibodies are expected to make up just under half of the biologics discovery market in 2025. Engineered or recombinant proteins such as next generation protein therapeutics are expected to contribute 3 billion to the market in 2025.
The dominance of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are due to several factors including their efficacy brought about by their high speciﬁcity allowing selective targeting
Creating New Pathways for the Development, Translation, and Delivery of Immunotherapies
The last decade has seen substantial growth of immunotherapy treatments for cancer. The new immunotherapies have produced exciting results in terms of response rates to treatment for certain cancers, such as melanoma, which have been refractory to treatment, once substantial metastasis has occurred. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved several antibodies against immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the encouraging results in clinical trials. Other types of immune therapies are also being developed which may also be useful in the treatment of cancer.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT NEXT GEN SUMMIT 2020 IN SAN FRANCISCO
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kristin Skahan: KSkahan@knect365lifesciences.com | +1 857-504-6730