June 18-20, 2019
Park Central Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
DRIVING CREATIVE PROTEIN ENGINEERING & DESIGN TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM PROMISING NEW MOLECULES INTO DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS
Get unparalleled coverage of the discovery, engineering, and development of novel protein therapeutics and bioconjugates.
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Next Generation Bioconjugates
- Tackle bioconjugations beyond cytotoxins: What are the next generation modalities?
- Get top tips on novel conjugation techniques to improve selectivity, yield, and stability
- Delve into innovative linkers and higher drug payloads used to improve efficacy and target selectivity
Creative Engineering & Discovery Technologies
- Get informed on where next generation therapeutics can be used: What are the hot new targets?
- Uncover creative engineering and design approaches for next generation protein therapeutics: Bi and multi specifics, Bispecific T cell engagers, Non-Antibody Scaffolds, Target Immunotherapies
- Stay on top of new technologies to improve discovery, design, and developability assessment
Clinical Translation, Regulatory Requirements & Delivery
- Discover how next generation protein therapeutic are translating from discovery into the clinic: What lessons have been learned to advance drug design?
- Hear directly from the FDA on regulatory expectations for novel therapeutics and bioconjugates
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier
Exclusive Whitepaper Downloads
Innovative Development Strategies and Applications for Bispecific Antibodies
The phenomenal growth of the bispecific antibody arena has culminated in 60 unique constructs, more than 30 in clinical development, and two on the market as therapeutics for a wide variety of cancer types and numerous diseases/disorders. Bispecific antibodies are specially engineered antibodies which simultaneously bind to two different epitopes on the same antigen or different antigens, increasing selectivity and effectiveness.
Creating New Pathways for the Development, Translation, and Delivery of Immunotherapies
The last decade has seen substantial growth of immunotherapy treatments for cancer. The new immunotherapies have produced exciting results in terms of response rates to treatment for certain cancers, such as melanoma, which have been refractory to treatment, once substantial metastasis has occurred. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved several antibodies against immune checkpoint inhibitors based on the encouraging results in clinical trials. Other types of immune therapies are also being developed which may also be useful in the treatment of cancer.
The Leading Meeting for Bioconjugates and Next Generation Protein Therapeutics
"This conference provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the most recent exciting scientific developments in the field.”
Julian Bertschinger, Ph.D.
Vice President, Janssen R&D and Managing Director
Covagen, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Switzerland
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit is a premier event for therapeutic protein engineering development, also beyond the scope of antibodies.”
Fredrik Frejd, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
Affibody AB, Sweden
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics provides a comprehensive overview of ongoing developments in the field.”
Martin Welschof, Ph.D.
Opsona Therapeutics Ltd., Ireland
“A consistently comprehensive and interesting agenda that provides updates on progress and developments in the field, as well as highlighting exciting new emerging technologies.”
Catherine Hutchings, Ph.D.
Consultant, Antibody Alliance Management & Strategic Partnering
Heptares Therapeutics, United Kingdom
“The Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit remains the premiere conference for capturing state-of-the-art advances in protein drug discovery and development.”
- Brian McGuinness, Ph.D., MBA
Vice President, Discovery
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Showcase the adaptability of your products to leading scientists representing the upstream development and bioprocessing chain, spanning early stage discovery to early stage development.
For more information or to begin building your custom sponsorship package today, contact Patty Rose at (857) 504-6689 or email@example.com.