June 13 - 15, 2016
Parc 55 Hotel,
San Francisco, CA
DRIVING CREATIVE PROTEIN ENGINEERING & DESIGN TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM PROMISING NEW MOLECULES INTO DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS
Thank you to everyone for attending this year's event
Accelerate promising new molecules into differentiated products
Deep dive into new case studies and unpublished data to achieve greater clinical success with your own candidates.
- Increase efficacy, potency, selectivity, and payload capacity
- Design bi- and multi-specifics with novel modes of action
- Discover new pathways for immunotherapies
- Improve developability and drug-like properties
- Engineer breakthroughs across diverse disease indications
- Achieve delivery into cells and across the blood-brain barrier
Meet luminaries advancing molecule discovery, design and development.
- Get direct access to global visionaries and learn exactly how you can apply their scientific and technical breakthroughs and methodologies back in your laboratory.
- Gain valuable insights from the stories behind the latest data and clinical results and hear the many successes, obstacles, failures and critical lessons learned along the pathway to clinical success.
- Hear and share uncensored perspectives, concerns and experiences on the topics shaping and expanding the frontiers for novel biologics at the moderated, roundtable luncheon discussions.
Increase your molecule's viability by collaborating across departments and stages of development.
- Breakdown barriers between stages of development to improve manufacturability and clinical success rates.
- Leverage 11+ networking opportunities and a shared exhibit hall to make new connections & advance your career.
- Learn from a globally sourced speaking faculty representing 12 countries - 90% of whom are newto this year’s program.
- Work collaboratively to overcome your greatest challenges from reducing risk to expediting timelines.
The Leading Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Meeting
Think Tank for Protein Summit is Live!
Ask questions. Share answers. Boost your reputation. Join our new Protein & Antibody Therapeutics Q&A community today.
We host these conversations to enable efficient knowledge exchange amongst practitioners. Insight is within sight.
2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors and Exhibitors.
If you are interested about future opportunities, please contact Patricia Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.