CALL FOR PAPERS
On the occasion of the 18th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition which will take place on Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th April, 2020 in Marrakesh (Morocco), we are pleased to invite speakers from the private and public research sectors and from the commercial sector to submit their proposals for lectures by Friday 6th September 2019.
Papers will cover the following subjects:
- Speciality Plant Nutrition – water soluble and fertigation, foliar spray and micronutrients - new formulations and technologies
- Biostimulants and Biofertilizers – new technologies and commercial products
- Greenhouse Cropping - new practices and technologies
- Irrigation Technology - precise irrigation devices, fertigation control and scheduling tools
- Increase Nutrient Use Efficiency with the appropriate combinations between specialty fertilizers, biostimulants and mode of application.
Submission Deadline: Friday 6th September 2019
Special attention will be given to abstracts covering regional subjects about agronomics, economics and technological developments in Africa.
To be considered by the conference committee, proposals are required to meet the following
• The conclusions of the papers must clearly appear in the abstract. Wordings such as “The paper will
evaluate the impact of XXXX on YYYY” will not be considered for evaluation
• The name and affiliation of the potential speaker must be clearly stated
• Proposal abstracts must be in English
• 250 words maximum
English will be the official language of the conference and all presentations.
The New Ag International Conference Committee will review the abstracts to decide their suitability for the scope of the conference and will notify the authors by Monday 15th December 2019.
Except for invited lectures, all speakers will be required to register to the conference at the prevailing fee.
The final selection of papers is the exclusive decision of the organisers. New Ag International will not accept any claim pertaining to the rejection of any proposal for papers.