27 - 29 March 2019
The World's Leading Event on High-Tech Agriculture in its 17th Year Comes to Dublin!
After Nairobi in Kenya, where close to 600 delegates from 50 countries made the trip to hear speakers originating from more than 20 countries, to meet with 60 exhibitors from every corner of the world, the annual New Ag International Conference and Exhibition is coming back to Europe, this time to Dublin, Ireland where more than 700 delegates are expected. It will cover the latest market trends and products in plant nutrition and soil health, gathering the specialty fertilizers, fertigation and biostimulant industries. In addition, that same week and at the same venue, New Ag International will organize the Slow- and Controlled-Release Speciality Fertilizers (SCRSFs) conference in conjunction with International Fertilizer Association (IFA) and its 1st Precision/Digital Ag conference and exhibition in conjunction with the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI). Don’t miss the ‘High-Tech Ag Week’ in Dublin!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
The 17th New Ag International conference programme of international speakers will cover the following topics:
- Speciality Plant Nutrition – fertigation, foliar spray and micronutrients – new formulations and technologies, market trends
- Biostimulants and Biofertilizers – new commercial products and technologies
- Greenhouse Technology trends in Europe
- Increase Nutrient Use Efficiency with the appropriate combinations between speciality fertilizers, biostimulants, mode of application (Liquid VS Solid, Root VS Leaf) and prescription methods
- Update on EU regulatory framework for biostimulants and fertilizers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agronomists, Scientists, Agricultural and Crop Consultants, Plant Nutrition and crop care Manufacturers, Research Institutions, Suppliers, Distributors, Traders, Academics, Journalists, Government Agencies, Cooperatives, Venture Capitalists, Financial Sector Representatives, Service Providers, all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!
Address: Garters Ln, Saggart, Co. Dublin, D24 KF8A, Ireland