6 - 8 April 2020
A 360 VISION OF BIOSTIMULANT, FERTILISER, PRECISION AG, IRRIGATION AND BIOCONTROL DEVELOPMENTS IN AFRICA- GIVING YOU THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Providing quality information to help you advance your Agri product portfolio and excel in Africa
New Ag International Annual Congress
- 1 event with 2 tracks:
- Track 1: New Ag International Africa- a broad insight into high tech agriculture: biostimulants, fertigation systems and precision Ag within Africa
- Track 2: Biocontrol Africa – a tailored focus on biopesticide development in Africa
Delivering groundbreaking research for commercial success
- 40+ case studies and research papers covering biostimulants, biocontrol and irrigation systems
- 35+ expert speakers with first hand experience of the African market
- Knowledge exchange with the leading companies in this industry
Network with over 450 industry connections
- Meet new partners and distributors to help you advance your product reach
- Join the community and be sure to connect with those who have a vested interest in high tech agriculture
- Collaborate and take part in innovative discussions to inspire and help you achieve your goals
CONTENT THAT WILL PROMOTE COMMERCIAL SUCCESS
The 18th New Ag International conference programme of international speakers will cover the following topics:
- Speciality Plant Nutrition – water soluble and fertigation, foliar spray and micronutrients - new formulations and technologies
- Biostimulants and Biofertilizers – new technologies and commercial products
- Greenhouse Cropping - new practices and technologies
- Irrigation Technology - precise irrigation devices, fertigation control and scheduling tools
- Increase Nutrient Use Efficiency with the appropriate combinations between specialty fertilizers, biostimulants and mode of application.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agronomists, Scientists, Agricultural and Crop Consultants, Plant Nutrition and crop care Manufacturers, Research Institutions, Suppliers, Distributors, Traders, Academics, Journalists, Government Agencies, Cooperatives, Venture Capitalists, Financial Sector Representatives, Service Providers, all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!