Meet Your Match: Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Networking
Connect with industry experts, regulators, technology providers and investors to propel your microbiome therapeutic strategy
Bounce ideas, share practical insights and benefit from those light bulb moments
Microbiome Therapeutics US Attending Companies
Join professionals from across the Microbiome Therapeutics field at this year's meeting, held September 10-12, 2019 in Boston. Your registration will include access to the conference partnering platform - partneringONE®, allowing you to view the full attendee list and schedule meetings before, during and after the event.
Below is a sample list of companies that attended Microbiome Therapeutics US 2018.
Baylor College of Medicine
Brigham & Woman's Hospital
Genomic Healthcare Strategies
George Washington University
Intuition Research Lab
Johnson & Johnson
Kintai Therapeutics Inc
McDermott Will & Emery
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Nixon Peabody LLP
POLA Orbis Holdings
Porton Biopharma Limited
Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
The Jackson Laboratories
University of Texas - Arlington
Voisin Consulting LIfe Sciences
The Microbiome Therapeutics Space Is Still In It's Infancy.
Meet With Microbiome Experts. Connect With Colleagues. Partner With Peers.
The Time To Network Is Now.
Biotech Week Boston Festival Party
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 – Lawn on D
5.30pm - 9.00pm
Featuring D’s Keys
Prepare yourself for a laugh-out-loud, foot stomping, hand clapping good time as you sing along with D’s Keys interactive rock-and-roll dueling piano show. We will provide the cocktails, live music, and plenty of laughs—you just have to show up!
If you would like to take it down a notch, The Lawn On D features state-of-the art halo swings, an interactive art exhibition and assorted games such as bocce, ping-pong and cornhole where you can relax, have fun and make new, valuable connections.
Grand Opening of the Biotech Week Boston Poster & Exhibit Hall and Cocktail Reception
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - Exhibition Hall
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Connect with thousands of like-minded attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors during the grand opening of our exhibit hall. Enjoy a decadent display of hors d'oeuvres and grab a glass of wine/beer as our exhibitors showcase today's latest technologies in bioprocessing, cell & gene therapies, artificial intelligence and microbiome therapeutics.
Access to this event is included with all conference registrations.
Who should attend Microbiome Therapeutics US?
Who should attend?
Scientists / Researchers / Project leaders / C-Level / VPs / Director / Heads working in:
- Microbiome Therapeutics
- R&D and Drug Development
- Translational & Clinical Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Manufacturing & Formulation
- Commercialization & Business Development
- Gut/Gastroenterology, Skin, Oral, Vaginal, Autoimmune, Metabolic, Oncology, Infectious Diseases
- Infant/fetal medicine
- Biochemistry, Biosystems and Biomaterials
Vendor/ Technology Providers /Consultants:
- Genomic / Sequencing / Data Analysis Solution Providers
- Drug Development and Model Providers
- Law firms
Scientific Directors/Professors/Researchers/ Project Managers/Lab Leaders
- Academia & Microbiome Research Organizations
- University Labs
The conference program is designed for all size pharma/biotech companies and investors seeking:
- To gain the latest manufacturing insights and commercialization advice.
- To hear from organizations that have achieved positive translation of microbiome therapeutics into the clinic.
- To get to grips with regulatory advice and planning for compliance
- To explore new business opportunities and analyze competitors/partners business cases.
- To learn how to develop a strong microbiome therapeutic strategy to align with your business objectives.
- To discover what's on the horizon in terms of microbiome therapeutics.
- To meet like-minded business professionals, share knowledge and build professional networks.
- To discover new therapeutic and strategic opportunities
Additional benefits of attending?
- Expand your professional network.
- Build your knowledge base.
- Grow your resources.
- Share your work with others.
- Present your company.
- Gain feedback from industry leaders.
- And many more...
Have a question?