Stop, Collaborate and Listen
Explore and evaluate new opportunities for microbiome therapeutics and stay one-step ahead of the competition...
Who should attend Microbiome Therapeutics US?
Who should attend?
Pharma/Biopharma/Biotech / Consumer Packaged Goods:
Scientists/ Researchers/ Project leaders/ VPs/ Heads/ Director/ C-Level working in:
R&D and Drug Development
Translational & Clinical Development
Manufacturing & Formulation
Commercialization & Business Development
Gut/Gastroenterology, Skin, Oral, Vaginal, Autoimmune, Metabolic, Oncology, Infectious Diseases
Biochemistry, Biosystems and Biomaterials
Vendor/ Technology Providers /Consultants:
- Investment Community
- Genomic / Sequencing / Data Analysis Solution Providers
- Drug Development and Model Providers
Academia & Microbiome Research Organizations:
- Scientists/Professors/Researchers/Project Leaders
The program is designed for all size pharma/biotech companies and investors seeking:
- To explore new business opportunities and analyze competitors/partners business cases.
- To hear from organizations that have achieved positive translation of microbiome therapeutics into the clinic.
- To learn how to develop a strong microbiome therapeutic strategy to align with your business objectives.
- To discover what's on the horizon in terms of microbiome therapeutics.
- To meet like-minded business professionals, share knowledge and build professional networks.
Added benefits of attending?
- Grow your professional network.
- Build your knowledge base.
- Expand your resources.
- Present your work to others.
- Present your company.
- And many more...
Have a question?