September 10 - 12, 2019
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC),
Transform Microbiome Concepts To Market Ready Therapeutics
Mechanisms Of Action. Financial Opportunities. Regulatory Requirements.
Harness The Therapeutic Power Of The Human Microbiome
Explore The Science Of The Human Microbiome & Utilize Emerging Technologies
- What is the future of microbiome therapeutics?
- Uncover best practice strategies for designing R&D programs
- Adapt emerging technologies and applications. Find the right platforms to provide the data you need.
- Going beyond the gut: Apply existing knowledge to new therapeutic areas
- Standardized analysis: The shift towards sequencing
Microbiome Mechanisms of Action: Manufacturing And Commercialization Challenges
- Address end-to-end manufacturing issues
- Manage the clinical data waiting game
- Is working with CROs/CDMOs an option?
- Meet at the intersection: Commercialization and rigorous research
- Discover new or hybrid techniques to effectively deliver therapeutics to patients
- Regulatory challenges: Plan your path to compliance
Connect With Microbiome Masters And Beyond...
Biotech Week Boston: Bring Your Partnering A-Game To The Table
- Big Pharma investment in the microbiome space: What are they looking for?
- Microbiome 101 for investors: Long-term strategies to look out for.
Register and receive access to partneringONE®, our partnering tool that allows you to view the full attendee list and send/receive meeting requests before you arrive. This benefit goes live approximately 4 weeks before the event.
Raise Your Microbial Questions To An Expert Speaker Line-Up Including
The Meeting Place For Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Professionals
Connect and share your experiences with the leaders across the microbiome therapeutics field
Network And Party With Your Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Peers At Biotech Week Boston
Biotech Week Boston Festival Party
September 11, 2019 – Lawn on D
Featuring D’s Keys
Find Your Next Partner At Microbiome Therapeutics US 2019
All registered attendees receive access to partneringONE® on Thursday, September 12. Our partnering tool allows you to view the full attendee list and send/receive meeting requests before you arrive in Boston. This benefit goes live to all registered attendees 6 weeks before the event.
Grand Opening of the Poster & Exhibit Hall and Cocktail Reception
September 10, 2019 - Exhibition Hall
Connect with thousands of like-minded attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors during the grand opening of our exhibit hall.
Access to this event is included with all conference registrations.
Present a Scientific Poster at Microbiome Therapeutics US 2019
Showcase your company's latest research by presenting a poster at Microbiome Therapeutics US 2019. All posters will be displayed in the exhibition hall throughout the main event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. The deadline to submit your abstract is Friday, August 9, 2019.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS US 2019 IN BOSTON
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Perri Lucatello: PLucatello@knect365lifesciences.com | +44 (0) 20 7017 7247
Get The Latest Microbiome Industry Insights
WHITEPAPER: Microbiome Therapeutics Beyond the Gut
REPORT: Microbiome Therapeutics In 2019 - State Of The Industry Report
INTERVIEW : Can the gut microbiome be used to treat autism and Parkinson's? With
With David Donabedian, CEO of Axial Biotherapeutics
The 2019 Xconomy Awards
The Xconomy Awards celebrate the people, companies, and organizations that make the Boston life sciences ecosystem one of the most vibrant and innovative in the world. Find out the winners, chosen by an esteemed panel of judges, at the Sept. 12 gala during Biotech Week Boston.