Harness The Therapeutic Power Of The Human Microbiome
Science, Technology & Clinical Development
- The future of microbiome therapeutics: Where does it lie?
- Going beyond the gut: Applying existing knowledge to new therapeutic areas
- Discover strategies for designing R&D programs
- Get to grips with the mechanisms of action
- Explore informatic processes and sequencing
Manufacturing, Production & Commercialization
- Microbiome therapeutics in clinical development - lessons learned
- Increasing production volumes and overcoming manufacturing challenges
- Discover formulation techniques to effectively deliver therapeutics to patients
- Examine potential methods for sample collection and standardization
- The Big Question: How to bring microbiome products to market
Regulating & Funding the Growing Microbiome Therapeutics Market
- Establishing a Regulatory Framework for Microbiome Therapeutics
- VCs vs Pharma: novel funding models
- Addressing expectations: Clinical trials, CMC, quality and GMP production
- Best practices in strategic partnerships: Should you consider?
Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Growth
US $890 M+
Microbiome Therapeutics Industry Experts Share Their Insights...
Webinars On Demand
WEBINAR: The Commercial Considerations of Microbiome-Based Therapeutics
The advent of microbiome-based therapeutics will offer physicians and their patients novel treatment options. They will be very different in their composition when compared to current therapies that are all based on small and large molecules.
This webinar explores what the regulatory considerations might be, customer expectations, messaging implications, and other factors involved in launching these therapeutics.
JP also explores the key issues that commercial teams (marketing, market research, sales, managed care, etc.) will need to address to ensure that the therapeutic promise of these agents translates into commercial success?
Presented by JP Benya, Vice President, Commercial at Assembly Biosciences
WEBINAR: Solving the Metagenome Assembly Problem with Hi-C
Chromosome Conformation Capture tools like Hi-C directly indicate which DNA sequences originated from the same cells in a mixed population. This enables the assembly of numerous high-quality de novo genomes (with plasmids) without culturing from a single microbiome sample.
Phase Genomics has developed a rapid, kit-based platform that greatly improves microbiome research efforts and shortens the path to microbial discovery. This webinar explores; How Hi-C works; How Hi-C data can be used to deconvolve metagenomes; What kinds of information you can glean from this data (case studies), and how this technology can be applied to your favorite samples.
Presented by Ivan Liachko, Co-founder & CEO at Phase Genomics
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Here's an idea. We attract some of the most influential microbiome therapeutic folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound good?
Make the most of this opportunity and contact Kristin Skahan:
T: +1 (857) 504-6730