Informa Life Sciences is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
All registrations are subject to review by KNect365. KNect365 Customer Service will contact you if the delegate type is incorrect on your registration to adjust accordingly.
Groups of 3 receive 10% off current rates. Groups of 4 - 8 receive 15% off current rates. Please contact Jessica Purnell - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on group booking discounts. Please note that group discounts cannot be redeemed online.
FREE POSTER SUBMISSIONS FOR BIOTECH / PHARMA / MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS COMPANIES AND ACADEMICS
Make the most of your time on site at Microbiome Therapeutics Europe 2019 by presenting a poster. The deadline to submit an abstract and be included in the conference documentation is Friday 8th March 2019. Find out more and submit your poster abstract here. Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. You will be notified by the Event Review Committee if your presentation has been selected.
If you have a VIP Code don't forget to add it on page 2 of the booking form!
1. Discounts not applicable to consultant/supplier/vendor/technology provider companies. KNect365 Life Sciences will verify whether you are a technology provider/consultant/supplier/vendor when your registration is processed.
2. Discount codes not applicable for the Academic Rate.
3. Discount applicable to two main conference days only (28-29 March). Not applicable for any add-on days.
4. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
5. KNect365 Life Sciences will verify whether you are eligible for the delegate type for which you register when your registration is processed. In the instances where you are found to be booked at the incorrect delegate type we hold the right to request an amendment to your registration and fees paid, or otherwise cancel your registration. KNect365 would not be liable for any costs incurred for booking at the incorrect rate.
*VAT at 20% - NOTE: The VAT rate is subject to change and may differ from the advertised rate. The amount you are charged will be determined when your invoice is raised.