Learn. Discuss. Collaborate.
Benchmark, be inspired and explore new opportunities for all stages of microbiome therapeutic discovery
Microbiome Therapeutics Evening Networking Reception
Join us for a drink at the end of day 1 and unwind at our evening drinks reception, and make the most of this perfect opportunity to catch up with your colleagues and peers in a more relaxed environment.
Bringing The Brightest Minds In Microbiome Therapeutic Development Together
You should attend Microbiome Therapeutics Europe if you work in...
Pharma/Biopharma/Biotech / Consumer Packaged Goods:
Scientists/ Researchers/ Project leaders/ VPs/ Heads/ Director/ C-Level working in:
R&D and Drug Development
Translational and Clinical Development
Manufacturing and Formulation
Commercialisation and Business Development
Gut/Gastroenterology, Skin, Oral, Vaginal, Autoimmune, Metabolic, Oncology, Infectious Diseases
Vendor/ Technology Providers /Consultants:
- Investment Community,
- Genomic / Sequencing / Data Analysis Solution Providers
- Drug Development and Model Providers
Academia & Microbiome Research Organisations:
- Scientists/Professors/Researchers/Project Leaders
So many reasons to attend Microbiome Therapeutics
The program is designed for all size pharma/biotech companies and investors seeking:
- To explore new business opportunities and analyse competitors/partners business cases.
- To hear from organisations that have achieved positive translation of microbiome therapeutics into the clinic.
- To learn how to develop a strong microbiome therapeutic strategy to align with your business objectives.
- To discover what's on the horizon in terms of microbiome therapeutics.
- To meet like-minded professionals, share knowledge and build professional networks.
- Grow your professional network
- Build your knowledge base
- Expand your resources
- Present your work to others
- Present your company
- And lots more...
Have a question?
Attend BIO-Europe Spring Prior To Microbiome Therapeutics Europe
The thirteenth annual BIO-Europe Spring® conference is the premier springtime partnering conference for the biotechnology industry. For its 2019 edition, BIO-Europe Spring comes to Vienna, Austria on March 25–27, 2019.
BIO-Europe Spring will be hosting this year's Microbiome Therapeutics Europe pre-conference workshop: Navigating The Regulatory Landscape For Microbiome Therapeutics. Interested in attending both meetings? Book your exclusive BIO-Europe Spring / Microbiome Therapeutics Europe discounted package today!