28 - 29 March 2019
Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Prater/Messe,
Microbiome Therapeutics: Connecting The Dots From Discovery To Commercialisation
Advance Your Translational Human Microbiome Research, Clinical Trials, Emerging Technology, Manufacturing and Regulatory Acumen
Progress Your Pipeline From Microbiome Research To Human Therapeutics
Inside The Microbiome: Research, Development & Data
- Microbiome therapeutics: Where are we now and what does the future hold?
- Benchmark and be inspired by successful R&D programmes
- Explore early life microbiome development
- Beyond the gut: Rapid growth in new therapeutic areas - Neurological, Respiratory, Gut-brain axis
Investigation Insights: Clinical Trials, Emerging Technologies and Innovative Models
- Delve into the latest clinical trial case studies
- Informatic processes and sequencing methods: Discover the latest...
- Engineering the microbiome and cell isolation tools
- Bacteriocins collection platform: Implementation and standardisation
Manufacturing Medicines: Addressing Regulations and Scaling Up
- Early considerations to developing a successful commercial strategy
- Prebiotics and probiotics: Lessons learned
- Get to grips with the Live Biotherapeutic Products Regulatory framework
- Addressing expectations: Clinical trials, CMC, quality and GMP production
Mix and Mingle with the Masters in Microbiome...
Absorb New Microbiome Knowledge, Insights And Expertise From...
Present a Scientific Poster at Microbiome Therapeutics 2019
Showcase your company's latest research by presenting a poster at Microbiome Therapeutics Europe 2019. All posters will be displayed in the exhibition hall throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees for the main conference. The deadline to submit your abstract is Friday 8th March 2019.
Microbiome Articles, Interviews and more...
The huge potential of microbiome therapeutics - David Berry, Flagship Pioneering
Can the gut microbiome be used to treat autism and Parkinson's?
Is The Future of Microbiome Research Already Here?
Here's an idea. We attract some of the most influential human microbiome therapeutics folks to one place for 48hrs. We give you access. And then it's over to you. You can explain in detail what your company does, chat with them, or just share a drink with them... Sound interesting?
Contact Perri Lucatello to find out more:
T: +44 20 7017 7247