Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets
Formulate your global registration strategies: Around the world in 3 days...
3 days of discussion on Asia, Russia, LATAM and MENA
Hear from global authorities and industry leaders about medical device regulatory affairs across global emerging markets.
Formulate your global registration strategies..
- What are the requirements and expectations of the CFDA?
- Updates on the implementation of the ASEAN Medical Device Directive
- Guidance on successfully registering medical devices in Russia
- How do you break in to the LATAM medical device market?
- Discuss the changing regulations in Saudi Arabia with key players
Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry perspectives from:
- TÜV SÜD
- Siemens Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Edwards Life Sciences
An increased focus on interactivity will allow you to:
- Discuss registration strategies with Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry representatives
- Be led by example to successful medical device registration in Russia
- Share your experiences with product registration in the emerging markets of China and the ASEAN region