Clinical Evaluations & Investigations
Clinical strategies: Are you EU MDR compliant?
Clinical Evaluations & Investigations Highlights Include:
Everything you need to know about the new clinical evidence requirements
- What are Competent Authorities looking for from industry? Find out...
- Clarifying Notified Body interpretation of MDR clinical evidence requirements
- Exactly what is “sufficient” clinical data?
- Get to grips with the new process for class III implantables
- Assessing the increased requirements for Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs)
Competent Authority, Notified Body and industry perspectives from:
- TÜV SÜD Product Service
- MED-EL Medical Electronics
We’ll answer your biggest clinical and regulatory questions
Join our interactive panel discussions addressing:
- The implications of the MDR on data management
- Gaining regulatory approval for software devices
- Best practices for conducting a clinical investigation under the MDR
Meet The Clinical Speaker Line-Up:
EMEA Vice President Medical, Clinical, Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices
Johnson & Johnson, Belgium
On-Demand Clinical Content
High-Quality Real-World Clinical Data to Support Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Post-Mark Clinical Follow-ups
Dr. Vivian Tian, Business Development Manager – EU and US, 1MData
WATCH THIS WEBINAR