May 20-22, 2019
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor,
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
IMPROVE CARE AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE WITH EXPERT PERSPECTIVES FROM STATE AND MANAGED CARE LEADERS AT THIS IMPORTANT JUNCTURE IN MEDICAID HISTORY
Network and discuss regulatory challenges with practical approaches to guideline implementation, waiver programs, managing risk and engagement trends.
Here’s how MMCC will help you survive market disruption and thrive in 2019 and beyond.
Connect with State Medicaid Directors and Association Executives
- State Medicaid Directors provide critical insight on the impact of federal and state policies, as well as share strategies to improve quality, manage cost, and drive Medicaid innovation.
- Network and learn from State and Federal policymakers and executive leadership from ACAP and MHPA.
- Hear the work State Medicaid Directors are doing to advance managed care in Kentucky, Maryland and Mississippi!
Deep Dive Discussions with top experts on:
- The disruption being caused by the new work requirements and the enormous ramifications for HCPs
- State waivers covering SDoH, 1115 and 1332
- Developing Value Based Payment Contracts/Agreements
- Operational readiness for LTSS integration with Medicaid and duals populations
- Relationship between providers and plans – collaboration and improving patient care
Hear new insights on Managed Care’s toughest ongoing issues:
- Member Engagement for Complex Populations
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Managing Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Funding insecurity and cost control
- Incorporating Innovation and Technology
Check out our new speakers just added to the program!
New Panelist on the Medicaid Director Panel Discussion: Medicaid Across the US
Dennis Schrader, Chief Operating Officer and Medicaid Director at Maryland Department of Health
Why, Who and How: Fundamentals of Behavioral Health Integration
Presented by Jon Hamdorf, Director, Navigant Consulting and Former Kansas Medicaid Director at Navigant Consulting and Former Kansas Medicaid Director
Medicaid Managed Care 2.0: Fulfilling the Promise
Presented by Gary Jessee, Managing Director at Sellers Dorsey
Winning Managed Care Proposals: Vendor Response and Working with Community-Based Organizations
Presented by Meryl Price, President at Health Policy Matters
New Track Chairperson for the Strategies and Insights for MLTSS
Jenn McNary, Advocacy and Outreach Director at Beauhawks
Best Practices for Fraud, Waste & Abuse in Medicaid Managed Care
Presented by Kelly Bennett, Office of Medicaid Program Integrity, Division of Health Quality Assurance at Agency for Health Care Administration
Implications for Medicaid with Changing Political Environments and Lessons Learned
Presented by Andrey Ostrovsky, CEO at Concerted Care Group
Earn Your CPE Credits!
To ensure that you walk away from this conference with all the tools you need to succeed, MMCC 2019 offers Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits to attendees.
Following the conclusion of the conference, all attendees will be eligible to earn up to a total of 13 credits for 3 days of attendance and 10 credits for 2 days.*
*Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.
"Great content, caliber of speakers, topic diversity and applicability. Continue the great balance between policy-making and challenges the states and health plans are facing when the managing models of care delivery and achieving outcomes. Great themes in best practices novel implementation models."
Sally Szumlas RN MS, CPHQ, NEA-BC
Family Health Network
"Anyone involved in Medicaid policy or a stakeholder they should be there."
"[The Medicaid Managed Care Congress] is a very good event with lots of up-to-date information."
Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
"Be prepared to learn a lot."