May 20-22, 2019
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor,
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
IMPROVE CARE AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE WITH EXPERT PERSPECTIVES FROM STATE AND MANAGED CARE LEADERS AT THIS IMPORTANT JUNCTURE IN MEDICAID HISTORY
Network and discuss regulatory challenges with practical approaches to guideline implementation, waiver programs, managing risk and engagement trends.
Here’s how MMCC will help you survive market disruption and thrive in 2019 and beyond.
Connect with State Medicaid Directors and Association Executives
- State Medicaid Directors provide critical insight on the impact of federal and state policies, as well as share strategies to improve quality, manage cost, and drive Medicaid innovation.
- Network and learn from State and Federal policymakers and executive leadership from ACAP, MHPA, ACHP, and AHIP.
- Hear the work State Medicaid Directors are doing to advance managed care in North Carolina, Kentucky, Iowa and more!
Deep Dive Discussions with top experts on:
- The disruption being caused by the new work requirements and the enormous ramifications for HCPs
- State waivers covering SDoH, 1115 and 1332
- Developing Value Based Payment Contracts/Agreements
- Operational readiness for LTSS integration with Medicaid and duals populations
- Relationship between providers and plans – collaboration and improving patient care
Hear new insights on Managed Care’s toughest ongoing issues:
- Member Engagement for Complex Populations
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Managing Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Addressing the Opioid epidemic
- Funding insecurity and cost control
- Incorporating Innovation and Technology
"Great content, caliber of speakers, topic diversity and applicability. Continue the great balance between policy-making and challenges the states and health plans are facing when the managing models of care delivery and achieving outcomes. Great themes in best practices novel implementation models."
Sally Szumlas RN MS, CPHQ, NEA-BC
Family Health Network
"Anyone involved in Medicaid policy or a stakeholder they should be there."
"[The Medicaid Managed Care Congress] is a very good event with lots of up-to-date information."
Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
"Be prepared to learn a lot."