May 21-23, 2018
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor,
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
NAVIGATE POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY, Overcome financial shortages, and gain regulatory clarity to improve care and your bottom line
Here’s how MMCC will help you survive market disruption and thrive in 2018 and beyond.
Connect with State Medicaid Directors and Association Executives
- 7+ State Medicaid Directors from North Carolina, Kansas, Maryland, Washington D.C., North Carolina, provide critical insight on the impact of federal and state policies, as well as share strategies to improve quality, manage cost, and drive Medicaid innovation.
- Network and learn from State and Federal policymakers and executive leadership from ACAP, MHPA, ACHP, and AHIP.
Direct Interaction with CMS on the new Medicaid and CHIP Managed Care Final Rule (CMS 2390-F)
- This final rule is the first update to Medicaid and CHIP managed care regulations in over a decade!
- Participate in a listening session and small group discussions on maximizing functionality, meaningfulness, and user perceived value from state-based quality rating systems to support improvements in Medicaid and CHIP managed care, led by Karen Matsuoka, Ph.D., Chief Quality Officer; Director, Division of Quality and Health Outcomes; CMS.
Hear new insights on Managed Care’s toughest ongoing issues:
- Member Engagement for Complex Populations
- Preparing for the growth of Dual Eligibles with the aging baby boomer population
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Carve out services
- State Waivers
- Integrating Long Term Supports and Services for Medicaid populations, and Duals (Medicare and Medicaid)
- Funding insecurity and cost control, and continued uncertainty with federal developments
New in 2018 - stay on top of today’s emerging challenges:
- New tracks on Specialty Populations and Programs, Patient Engagement, & Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- New Health Plans - discussions with Aetna, ExpressScripts, Anthem, CareOregon, BlueCareTennessee, and more!
- Fraud, waste, and abuse panel hosted by Louis Saccoccio, CEO of NHCAA
New in 2018 – Deep Dive Discussions with top experts on:
- The disruption being caused by the new work requirements and the enormous ramifications for HCPs
- Mergers & acquisitions and their impact on Medicaid, Managed Care, and your business
- State waivers covering SDOH and the Medicaid Population
- Developing Value Based Payment Contracts/Agreements
- Operational readiness for LTSS integration with Medicaid and duals populations
- Avoiding hospitalization and ER utilization for nursing home populations
Keep up your Accreditation - Earn CPE credits at MMCC!
- Attendees can receive up to 18 credits
- CPEs provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and State boards have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses
"Great content, caliber of speakers, topic diversity and applicability. Continue the great balance between policy-making and challenges the states and health plans are facing when the managing models of care delivery and achieving outcomes. Great themes in best practices novel implementation models."
Sally Szumlas RN MS, CPHQ, NEA-BC
Family Health Network
"Anyone involved in Medicaid policy or a stakeholder they should be there."
"[The Medicaid Managed Care Congress] is a very good event with lots of up-to-date information."
Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
"Be prepared to learn a lot."