October 1-3, 2018
Renaissance Chicago Downtown,
THE Authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation
Unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharma executives implementing them
Stay tuned for the 2018 program!
In the meantime, take a look at the highlights from the 2017 event:
120+ speaker presentations and case studies across 4 concurrent tracks and 6 pre-conference workshops covering topics including
- Price Calculation
- 340B Guidance and Duplicate Discounts
- Updates on the 340B Drug Ceiling Price and Civil Monetary Penalties Final Rules
- Gross-to-Net Impact on Rebates, Reserves, and Accruals
- Gross-to-Net Finance, Accounting, and Accruals
- Data Systems and Tools
- Fundamentals of Government Pricing
- Health Care Reform and DC Developments
- AMP Rule Implementation
- Pharmaceutical VA Contracting
- The potential implications of “repeal and replace” on Medicaid
Excellent keynote presentations from key federal officials provided guidance to ensure compliance on government program mandates
- Scott W. Atlas, MD, David and Join Traitel Senior Fellow at Hoover Institution, Stanford University
He presented on Medicaid Reform in the Trump Era
- An Opening Keynote Address from Jeff Myers, President and CEO at MHPA where he discussed MDRP: Once a Good Idea, Now Not "Good Enough."
Networking events to round out the learning experience
- 15+ states participated in the one-on-one dispute resolution meetings to allow manufacturers to resolve disputes or get clarity on drug products.
- Fireside Chat with External Counsel, including representatives from KPGM, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, Sidley Austin, Hogan Lovells, and King & Spalding
- Executive Leadership Boardroom: An invite-only leadership forum that hosts a distinguished and diverse group of leaders who spend half a day discussing the changing landscape of your Industry and the impact of these changes on your bottom-line.
Collaborate with your peers and benchmark best industry practices
Navigate Regulatory Hurdles
- Address the implications of AMP Final Rule, 340B Guidance, along with State Policy changes
- Critical legal trends affecting Pharma Manufacturers
Benchmark Best Practices
- Develop strategies to streamline pricing and reporting
- Hear from the industry's leading service providers as they showcase new technologies and products to improve operations
Optimize Accounting & Gross-To-Net
- Calculate liability and improve accuracy and accountability
- Discover the latest in Automation & Customization of finance systems
Earn CPE and CLE Credits!
A Universal Continuing Legal Credits (CLE) Certificate of Attendance will be applied for the State of Illinois.
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.
EXCLUSIVE! Face-to-Face Meetings with States
Meet with any of the confirmed states to resolve your disputes or get clarity on your specific drug products. 2018 States will be announced soon.
These one-on-one meetings can help you save millions of dollars, and that would be great news to bring back to your boss.
MDRP Numbers Stack Up
Now in its 23rd year, IIR's MDRP Summit has continued to be the authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation. MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Over the course of three days, there will be ample opportunity to hear government officials keynote, meet with solution providers, and network with like-minded professionals.
Who You Will Meet
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit is geared towards branded and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, state and federal government representatives, and industry service providers working to ensure compliance with changing regulations, legislation, and litigation affected rebate calculations, as well as those working to improve rebate system processes.
MDRP Digital Week
Sponsor this 4-day webcast series to raise your profile in the government programs space and reinforce your thought leadership status — all while generating quality leads! As a Digital Week sponsor you’ll have the opportunity to engage this qualified audience by presenting sessions or contributing educational white papers, videos, posters, and case studies.