September 23-25, 2019
Renaissance Chicago Downtown,
The medicaid drug rebate conference tackling government pricing, rebates and regulation
MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR PEERS AND BENCHMARK BEST INDUSTRY PRACTICES
Comprehensive coverage of topics including:
- State Drug Pricing Transparency
- Case Study on Value Based Contracting
- Innovative Bundling
- Calculations & Reporting Requirements: Challenges and Innovative Solutions
- Principles of Reimbursement & Contracting Strategy
- Gross-to-Net: Finance, Accounting and Accruals
- 340B Policy and Process
- Analytics and Technology
- Rebate Operations and Disputes
- Generics and Biosimilars
Here are our featured keynote and plenary presenters!
- Krista Pedley, PharmD, MS, CAPT, USPHS, Director, Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- John D. Shakow, Partner, King & Spalding will provide insights into Medicaid and the changing landscape with the current Administration.
- Alice Valder Curran, Global Regulatory Practice Group Leader, Hogan Lovells
- Scott Atlas, MD, David and Joan Traitel Senior Felloe, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- External Counsel Roundtable: The State of MDRP - featuring Christopher H. Schott with Hogan Lovells, John D. Shakow with King & Spalding, and Jeff Handwerker with Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP.
Check out the 4 Deep-Dive Workshops for 2019
- Fundamentals of MDRP (full-day) – covering AMP, Best Price and URA calculations, an overview of 340B and pricing calculations, the basics of FSS, Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D coverage gap and more!
- The A to Z Guide for FSS and Government Contracting (half-day) will include topics on preparing for, negotiating and implementing your contract, compliance issues, renegotiation perspectives, and other contracting vehicles.
- Innovative Bundling (half-day) will discuss best practices if bundles aren't recognized properly, how to add value by being transparent with data, stacking rebates and how it effects GP, and installment pricing case studies.
- MDRP for the Seasoned Attendee (half-day) – includes topics on the challenges of launching a drug from the GP/Operations perspective, strategies for working across departments better and leveraging GP data, analytical perspectives for inbound inquiries, and how to best mitigate risks and leverage reasonable assumptions!
Town Hall and State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Town Hall: Best Practice & Policy Ideas – An Open Dialogue Between Manufacturers and States
- These one-to-one meetings allow manufacturers to resolve disputes or get clarity on drug products from the States and State Representatives. 21 States are confirmed to date!
Networking events to round out the learning experience
- Multiple networking breaks and meals
- Evening cocktail receptions
- An event app that allows attendees to communicate with one another before, during, and after the event:
- View the attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Send private messages
- Share announcements
- Create your own customized agenda
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates from Key Federal Officials and Experts in the Industry
Check out our top-of-the line keynote speakers for 2019.
Earn CPE and CLE Credits!
A Universal Continuing Legal Credits (CLE) Certificate of Attendance will be applied for the State of Illinois.
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.
EXCLUSIVE! Face-to-Face Meetings with States
Meet with any of the confirmed states to resolve your disputes or get clarity on your specific drug products.
These one-on-one meetings can help you save millions of dollars, and that would be great news to bring back to your boss.
21 States confirmed to date:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Be an Industry Insider
Read up on President Donald Trump's May 11 Blueprint on US Drug Pricing in this exclusive whitepaper.
In January, President Trump made his State of the Union address where he took a firm stance to reduce the prices of pharmaceutical drugs. Following up on this promise, on May 11th, the Trump administration released its Blueprint to Lower Drug Prices and Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs titled "American Patients First."
This whitepaper will review the most important of these proposed actions and discuss how they will impact pharmaceutical companies selling into the US market.
MDRP Numbers Stack Up
Now in its 24th year, Knect365's (formerly IIR) MDRP Summit has continued to be the authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation. MDRP is where 600+ government officials, industry leaders, and gather to learn and share best practices and insights.
Over the course of three days, there will be ample opportunity to hear government officials keynote, meet with solution providers, and network with like-minded professionals.
Who You Will Meet
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit is geared towards branded and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, state and federal government representatives, and industry service providers working to ensure compliance with changing regulations, legislation, and litigation affected rebate calculations, as well as those working to improve rebate system processes.