October 1-3, 2018
Renaissance Chicago Downtown,
THE Authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation
Unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharma executives implementing them
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR PEERS AND BENCHMARK BEST INDUSTRY PRACTICES
Comprehensive coverage of topics including:
- Line Extensions
- Deep dive into the revised Medicaid Drug Rebate Agreement
- Gross-to-Net: Finance, Accounting and Accruals
- 340B: Updates, Guidance and Duplicate Discounts
- Analytics and Technology
- Reporting Strategy and Efficient Formats
- Price Calculations: Challenges and Innovations
- Reimbursement Strategy and Contracting
- Generics and Biosimilars
Expert Keynote and Plenary presentations!
- John D. Shakow, Partner, King & Spalding will provide insights into Medicaid and the changing landscape with the current Administration.
- James C. Stansel, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, PhRMA will discuss the potential impacts to the Industry and Medicaid with the upcoming November elections.
- External Counsel Roundtable: The State of MDRP - featuring Alice Valder Curran with Hogan Lovells, John D. Shakow with King & Spalding, Jeff Handwerker with Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, and a representative from Sidley Austin.
- Explore the Pricing Transparency and Sunshine Laws with Brian Bohnenkamp, Partner, FDA and Life Sciences at King & Spalding
3 Deep-Dive Workshops
- Fundamentals of MDRP (full-day) – covering AMP, Best Price and URA calculations, an overview of 340B and pricing calculations, the basics of FSS, Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D coverage gap and more!
- The A to Z Guide for FSS and Government Contracting (full-day) will provide insights on solicitation through pre-award, public law compliance, negotiating after pass/fail, ongoing compliance, and pricing and related agreements
- MDRP for the Seasoned Attendee (half-day) – includes topics on reasonable assumptions, drafting SOPs, partnering with internal departments to lower risk, state pricing transparency and more!
Town Hall and State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Town Hall: best Practice & Policy Ideas – An Open Dialogue Between Manufacturers and States
- 19 States currently confirmed for the State Dispute Resolution Meetings. These one-to-one meetings allow manufacturers to resolve disputes or get clarity on drug products from the States and State Representatives.
Networking events to round out the learning experience
- Multiple networking breaks and meals
- Two evening cocktail receptions
- An event app that allows attendees to communicate with one another before, during, and after the event:
- View the attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Send private messages
- Share announcements
- Create your own customized agenda
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates from Key Federal Officials
Earn CPE and CLE Credits!
A Universal Continuing Legal Credits (CLE) Certificate of Attendance will be applied for the State of Illinois for a total of 17 Illinois MCLE general credit hours.
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
All credits will be provided following the conclusion of the conference.
EXCLUSIVE! Face-to-Face Meetings with States
Meet with any of the 19+ confirmed states to resolve your disputes or get clarity on your specific drug products.
These one-on-one meetings can help you save millions of dollars, and that would be great news to bring back to your boss.
MDRP Numbers Stack Up
Now in its 23rd year, Knect365's (formerly IIR) MDRP Summit has continued to be the authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation. MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Over the course of three days, there will be ample opportunity to hear government officials keynote, meet with solution providers, and network with like-minded professionals.
Who You Will Meet
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit is geared towards branded and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, state and federal government representatives, and industry service providers working to ensure compliance with changing regulations, legislation, and litigation affected rebate calculations, as well as those working to improve rebate system processes.
MDRP Digital Week
Sponsor this 4-day webcast series to raise your profile in the government programs space and reinforce your thought leadership status — all while generating quality leads! As a Digital Week sponsor you’ll have the opportunity to engage this qualified audience by presenting sessions or contributing educational white papers, videos, posters, and case studies.