September 11-13, 2017
Marriott Magnificent Mile,
THE authoritative MDRP Event for Everything Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation
Unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharma executives implementing them
Collaborate with your peers and benchmark best industry practices
Navigate Regulatory Hurdles
- Address the implications of AMP Final Rule, 340B Guidance, along with State Policy changes
- Critical legal trends affecting Pharma Manufacturers
Benchmark Best Practices
- Develop strategies to streamline pricing and reporting
- Hear from the industry's leading service providers as they showcase new technologies and products to improve operations
Optimize Accounting & Gross-To-Net
- Calculate liability and improve accuracy and accountability
- Discover the latest in Automation & Customization of finance systems
Ensure Compliance on Government Program Mandates from Key Federal Officials
EXCLUSIVE! Face-to-Face Meetings with States
Resolve your disputes or get clarity on your specific drug products and realize Millions in potential savings. For 2017, we have 14 confirmed states for dispute resolution meetings!
MDRP Numbers Stack Up
Now in its 22nd year, IIR's MDRP Summit has continued to be THE authoritative MDRP Event for Everything Government Pricing, Rebates and Regulation. MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Over the course of three days, there will be ample opportunity to hear government officials keynote, meet with solution providers, and network with like-minded professionals.
Who You Will Meet
The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit is geared towards branded and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, state and federal government representatives, and industry service providers working to ensure compliance with changing regulations, legislation, and litigation affected rebate calculations, as well as those working to improve rebate system processes.
Marriott Magnificent Mile
540 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611