Call for Papers
Position yourself and your organization/operations with technology advancements, information and contacts to join the journey from datanomics to agronomics.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED BY TOP LATAM AND INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS:
- The power of data
- Automation and its impact on farming
- Data collection and data decisions
- Nutrient management
- Irrigation and fertigation management
- How precision and digital farming can increase the value of biological inputs
- Data standardisation for optimal connectivity
- Precision Ag to help with regulatory compliance
- Improving ROI with adopted technologies.
Submission deadline: Friday 29 March 2019