26 - 28 August 2019
São Paulo State, Brazil
Precision Farming is the future of Agriculture. Are you ready?
Get the technology advancements, knowledge and contacts you need to join the Precision and Digital Agriculture journey
Infoag comes to LATAM and offers the science, technologies, application practices and partners you need for your business to adapt to new market trends
Hear words of wisdom on Nutrient and Water Management
- Learn how soil mapping tools can improve nutrient management
- Hear leading case studies from EMBRAPA and OSU America
Address how Data decisions and Data collection can improve your precision Farming
- Case studies on arable and high value crops such as sugar, peach and avocado
- Explore the world of soil sampling through experts from INNOVACIONES TECNOLOGICAS S.A.C.and Decipher
- Take home knowledge on how to integrate data decisions on to farms
Explore the union of irrigation and precision farming
- Asses how web software can impact and improve irrigation
- Hear from leading service providers on the options for irrigation scheduling
- Gain insights from remote sensing companies and the impact these can have on Irrigation
Jump into the world Robotics
- Leading American Universities show case their Robotics
- Learn how spray and apply tools can improve efficiency issues
- Get insight into the future of farming with Robotics
ROI and Prescription Maps for PA
- Understanding the principles behind data management to optimize ROI
- Showcasing prescription maps for precision agriculture practices
Connectivity is key!
- Keynote speaker from AgGateway on solving connectivity issue
- Insights on solving the connectivity concerns in Brazil and Latin America
- Hear from service providers and ag input companies and how to improve connectivity
INFOAG INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION IN A SNAPSHOT
How precision and digital farming can increase the value of biological inputs?
The benefits provided by Biocontrol products are sometimes affected by impropriate conditions during application. Indeed, variability of external factors such as wind, temperature, rainfall, hygrometry, evapotranspiration, etc is directly impacting. Precision Agriculture allows access to climatological data from each field in order to decide the most appropriate moment of application of the Biocontrol product. Field specific data and possible associated analytic (pest alerts) can come from instantaneous, historical meteorology and up to 14 day forecast, or from weather station sensors or connected soil moisture probes. One of the benefits of precision agriculture with respect to Biocontrol products is that it increases the efficiency of the application of these products.
Another advantage of combining biological control with precision agriculture, is that you can determine where to apply the product in a specific area instead of applying it to the whole field. The sensors play an essential role to detect the site specific risks from a field including other dataset such as connected insect trap information
Raising alert of where and when pest risks are and defining the optimum time of application to prevent or fight the pest is the value added from precision and digital Ag to specifically Biocontrol and to biologicals in general.
After years of success in the US, the organizer of InfoAG is partnering with New Ag International and coming to South America in August to create the premier event for discussion and advancement for precision and digital agriculture. The top international and Latin American speakers Will cover topics such as: How precision and digital farming can increase the value of biological inputs, Automation and its impact on farming, Separate or simultaneous Precise Nutrient and irrigation management, field centric monitoring with imagery and sensors, seamless connectivity with IoT, data analytics and prediction modeling, variable rate technology, prescription platforms and digitalization, etc.
WHO CAN I MEET?
Companies who attended in Europe
Who Should Attend?
- Agricultural and Crop Consultants
- Crop input Manufacturers
- Precision and Digital AG product and service providers
- Research Institutions
- Suppliers, Distributors
- Government Agencies
- Venture Capitalists
- Financial Sector Representatives,
- all those involved in optimising sustainable crop yields and quality!
NEW AG & PRECISION AG: BRIDGING DATANOMICS WITH AGRONOMICS FOR PRODUCTIVE, SUSTAINABLE AND PROFITABLE AGRICULTURE
New Ag International is recognized worldwide as the leading publisher and conference organiser in the field of High-Tech Agriculture. The sectors we cover are plant nutrition, biological crop care, irrigation-fertigation and greenhouse cropping. Sensors, IoT, data analytics, prescription platforms and digitalization are changing the approaches to plant nutrition and protection as well as the management of irrigation and greenhouses. Our clients are developing and marketing products and services from those industries. They are engaged in building integrated solutions to differentiate and reinforce their value proposition
Precision Ag and Digital Ag are spreading around the world and our readership in English, Spanish and Chinese in 150 countries will help disseminate the ins and outs of Precision Ag and help the market to grow as we have done for other emerging technologies such as Fertigation, Biopesticides and Biostimulants. Through our high level and professional editorial, and with the strong support of all stakeholders, from the academic to the industry circles, we have pioneered the expansion of these emerging technologies. We will do the same with Precision Ag!
For example, field/crop sensing allows us to understand field variability and work out solutions that will unlock site and time specific soil limitations and/or address site specific crop stress.
Your Precision Ag offerings will help customers, readers and conference attendees find solutions to their objectives.